Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

CR Spotless Intro

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2014, 11:07 AM
0John@CRSpotless
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CR Spotless Intro

Howdy all-

New vendor sponsor on board for a quick intro to put an 'avatar to the name' for CR Spotless and give you a point of contact for the 'magic' that it brings to your garage.

I'm the Director of Sales and Marketing after helping Chuck, the owner of CRSS, start this business over 10 years ago. The Navy was my primary responsibility at the time so reassignment and relocation 'departed me from the pattern' but I'm back after enjoying a 'first career' as an FA-18 driver/remanufacturer. I now have the pleasure of helping Chuck (who at one time was USN as well) spread the good word about what this technology can do for you around the garage (and home).

I'll be happy to entertain all questions & comments and even take smart remarks in the spirit of developing the long-term relationship with those who enjoy the reward of time invested in the care and feeding of our 4-wheeled mistresses.

Please feel free to email me directly as well with any questions and you can catch me at john@crspotless.com

Thanks for the read and best to all-

~John
Old 09-05-2014, 11:01 AM
RACE U
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Location: Louisville Ky NCM Lifetime Member 429 (Member Since 1993)
Received 261 Likes on 182 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12-'13, '16

Welcome to the forum! I am a long time customer.

Extremely pleased with my unit!

Are you all going to run any specials on the forum?

I could always use some additional resin.

Guys, this system really works. Saves me a ton of time.

Again, great to see you here!

Brian
Old 09-05-2014, 11:39 PM
0John@CRSpotless
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thank you for the kind words, Brian.

Yes- I would be happy to put together group buys and will occasionally runs specials for registered Corvette Forum members. Stay tuned as I 'dial-in' our season's marketing plan that accommodates fellow 4-wheeled purveyors of all things 'shiny and spotless'!

PS- We'll be at Speedfest in two weeks at the vintage races onboard NAS North Island. Be sure to stop by our booth and say 'Howdy' if anybody makes it out unless you're too busy leaving some Hoosier skin on Runway 18...I always used to grin while taxiing out after the race weekend having knowledge of the fun involved in leaving a race groove.

Get notified of new replies

To CR Spotless Intro

Quick Reply: CR Spotless Intro