Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Exciting News from PBMG (owner of Autogeek)

Search this Thread

Old 11-07-2014, 09:46 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Default Exciting News from PBMG (owner of Autogeek)

Las Vegas, NV (November 6th, 2014) - Palm Beach Motoring Group has entered into an agreement to acquire Autopia.org from 3D International.

The decision for Tunch Goren, owner and founder of 3D Car Care to sell Autopia.org was part of an amicable agreement between Bob McKee, owner and founder of PBMG and Tunch Goren, owner and founder of 3D Car Care. The agreement was made with the best interest for the car care industry. “I’m excited for the future of Autopia.org,” said Bob McKee. “PBMG continues to grow, and we couldn’t have picked a better car care discussion forum to add to the family.”

With the establishment of more than 150 car washes worldwide in the last 18 months alone, 3D International is experiencing rapid growth. Tunch Goren –“I’ve had a great time and made some great friends on Autopia.org. As everyone knows I’m a chemist at heart and love what I do and I like to dedicate more time and passion to 3D International and to our partners worldwide. We are not going anywhere! We will still have a sub-forum in Autopia.org where we can participate and tell you all the exciting news to come from 3D International. I’m very confident that PBMG will maintain what we have come to know and love about Autopia.org, and also help to make it even better.”

Tunch Goren’s very own line of products, 3D Car Care, will continue to actively participate and support the growth of Autopia.org with their own sub-forum, where users can discuss and find information about 3D Car Care. PBMG will provide infrastructure along with their vast resources to support Autopia.org as one of the world’s leading online car care discussion forums.

Autopia.org is known as a forum where enthusiasts could discuss detailing as both a hobby and a profession. Autopia.org was founded in 2002 and has since become a household name in the car care industry, with over 1.4 million posts and over 66,000 members. Autopia.org has a rich history and PBMG along with 3D Car Care plan on taking this beloved discussion forum to the next level.

Within the next couple weeks, Autopia.org and Autopiaforums.com will merge. Autopia.org will receive a retro makeover, with a superior version of Vbulletin as its platform.

----------------

I hope to see all of you visiting all our great forums. We truly want to offer you the best advice in car care from the professionals, manufacturers, and users alike. Car care is a great hobby and profession. Speaking directly to those about the products/machine/techniques you support or want to support is critical to helping make the decision as well as getting the best out of your choices.
Old 11-08-2014, 02:39 PM
CheckeredFlag
Drifting

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Congrats !
Old 11-08-2014, 07:25 PM
JimmyS5600
Melting Slicks

Received 40 Likes on 39 Posts

That is big news. Rather surprising. Iam a pleased user of 3D products
and a member of all the forums mentioned.
Good luck to all
Old 11-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Koufax
Drifting

Received 194 Likes on 142 Posts

Keep up the good work. I've bought plenty of stuff from you guys and your presence here is a big plus.

Get notified of new replies

To Exciting News from PBMG (owner of Autogeek)

Quick Reply: Exciting News from PBMG (owner of Autogeek)