Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Interior

Search this Thread

Old 11-16-2014, 10:21 AM
638HP SILVER BEAST
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Interior

I have the 3ZR interior and both door panels have discolor in places. The interior color is black. Looks like it is fading in different spots. The car never sets out in the sun, always garaged. What's up with this? What are some good cleaner/conditioners that will not leave a greasy look or feel to it and make it look new again?
Old 11-16-2014, 08:13 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by 638HP SILVER BEAST
I have the 3ZR interior and both door panels have discolor in places. The interior color is black. Looks like it is fading in different spots. The car never sets out in the sun, always garaged. What's up with this? What are some good cleaner/conditioners that will not leave a greasy look or feel to it and make it look new again?
Unfortunately its normal ....

I highly suggest using LeatherMaster products which is designed for coated leathers which is what GM uses in the Vette. For door panels you can use 303 Protectant (matte) , Ultima Interior (matte), or Poorboys Natural Look (new, fresh). Often times a quick wipe with a damp towel will help with the discolored look.

Quick Reply: Interior