Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Opti Coat 2.0 for sale

Search this Thread

Old 11-30-2014, 02:37 PM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

Default Opti Coat 2.0 for sale

Picked up two Opti Coat kits 2.0 a few weeks ago once I heard 2.0 was no longer going to be available. Turns out I only needed one kit...the stuff goes a very, very long ways.

Anyway, I am not going to use the second kit so I will sell it for what I paid for it; $150.00. I know this is above retail when it was available but I purchased them after they were all sold out.

The kit includes an unopened 20ml syringe of Opti Coat 2.0, applicator and microfiber towel.

Thanks!
Old 12-01-2014, 12:30 AM
CaptV1VR
Instructor

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob4092xx
Picked up two Opti Coat kits 2.0 a few weeks ago once I heard 2.0 was no longer going to be available. Turns out I only needed one kit...the stuff goes a very, very long ways.

Anyway, I am not going to use the second kit so I will sell it for what I paid for it; $150.00. I know this is above retail when it was available but I purchased them after they were all sold out.

The kit includes an unopened 20ml syringe of Opti Coat 2.0, applicator and microfiber towel.

Thanks!
What's the availability problem?
My new ride is being done this week.
Hard to use?
Old 12-01-2014, 12:11 PM
Rob4092xx
Drifting

Received 295 Likes on 108 Posts

Optimum stopped making Opti Coat 2.0 about 3-4 months ago and replaced it with a far less superior coating called Opti Gloss. It costs almost the same as Opti Coat but you get 1/2 as much product.

My understanding is they went to Opti-Gloss because it is more difficult to screw up when applying my a novice. The downside is it isan't nearly as durable.

Here is a link to the story:

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...-increase.html

Originally Posted by CaptV1VR
What's the availability problem?
My new ride is being done this week.
Hard to use?

Get notified of new replies

To Opti Coat 2.0 for sale

Quick Reply: Opti Coat 2.0 for sale