Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Detailer Recommendations Charlotte NC

Search this Thread

Old 12-03-2014, 11:41 AM
Geocollins
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Detailer Recommendations Charlotte NC

Looking for recommendations on detailers in the Charlotte NC area. Considering CQuartz and PPF (Suntek vs Xpel) application.

Thanks for any thoughts on these products and recommendations on who to detail my baby - 2012 GS Vert Centennial
Old 01-01-2015, 11:13 AM
frsr06
Drifting

Received 190 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Geocollins
Looking for recommendations on detailers in the Charlotte NC area. Considering CQuartz and PPF (Suntek vs Xpel) application.

Thanks for any thoughts on these products and recommendations on who to detail my baby - 2012 GS Vert Centennial

I use "Detailing by Tim" in Stallings. They use Zaino products and their pricing is reasonable.
Old 01-02-2015, 04:57 PM
Geocollins
Advanced

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by frsr06
I use "Detailing by Tim" in Stallings. They use Zaino products and their pricing is reasonable.
Thank you. I visited him last week and scheduled an appointment. He was rated highly on Angie's list and it's nice to know a fellow Corvette owner has been pleased with his service. Prices do seem very reasonable. Thanks again for taking time to respond.
Old 01-02-2015, 05:16 PM
frsr06
Drifting

Received 190 Likes on 132 Posts

Originally Posted by Geocollins
Thank you. I visited him last week and scheduled an appointment. He was rated highly on Angie's list and it's nice to know a fellow Corvette owner has been pleased with his service. Prices do seem very reasonable. Thanks again for taking time to respond.
He was referred to me by another Vette owner - 2004 Millennium Yellow that looked great. I took my 01 Black Vert there and got great results.

I'm sure he'll do a great job for you.

Get notified of new replies

To Detailer Recommendations Charlotte NC

Quick Reply: Detailer Recommendations Charlotte NC