Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Surf City Microfiber Towels

Search this Thread

Old 12-05-2014, 01:59 PM
Koufax
Drifting

Received 194 Likes on 142 Posts

Default Surf City Microfiber Towels

Some time ago I was lucky enough to receive promotional items from Surf City Garage. The items were a wash'n'wax solution that I have not had a chance to use, and some microfiber towels that I have used and enjoy greatly.

The towels, available here are extraordinarily plush. They are unlike other towels that I have used in that they don't have the stickiness that I associate with microfiber towels. Instead, they are as soft as a baby's bottom. So I don't use them to clean my car because I don't think that they are meant for that. Instead, when I am done cleaning and am applying a final finish that needs some rubbing, that's when I pull these towels out. There is no chance that they will scratch the surface, they are incredibly soft. I have complete confidence in them. You may like them too.
Old 12-05-2014, 05:53 PM
outkast6991
Racer

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

They are really nice towels and the rinse less wash is pretty nice too. Haven't seen surf city post on here in a while, any idea what happened?
Old 12-06-2014, 11:13 AM
Borntorun04/17
Melting Slicks
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 908 Likes on 622 Posts

Thanks for giving a review of there towels . I will try them out with my next order. I have used there Voodoo Blend for my seats which I thinks works great. Maybe I will put Surf City towels on my Christmas list.

Get notified of new replies

To Surf City Microfiber Towels

Quick Reply: Surf City Microfiber Towels