Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Chadwick's Props!

Search this Thread

Old 01-27-2015, 01:58 PM
woodranch
Pro

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Chadwick's Props!

I know there are many, many fans of Zaino out there. I have to tell you I Zainoed my car this weekend because I had some left over. I then used Z6 to finish it off. The Z6 really is a little hard to work with. I am not sure all the Zaino work is worth it. I have and still do use Chadwicks Triple Play and I really think the car looks as good if not better then using Zaino. Also the paint is smooth as silk after using Chadwicks. I am a big fan of theirs and I think Zaino is just a lot of work, especially when you can get similar results in less time using Chadwicks. I really think it is a great product. No endorsement here but one happy customer. Tire dresssing they have is also great!
Old 01-27-2015, 06:08 PM
elbaite
Intermediate

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Sorry you folks in the Northeast - but it finally got to 60 degrees here in the Colorado mountains. The roads are finally free of snow and sand; so I took my baby for a good long drive to blow off the dust. Then I Chadwicked her for another Winter hibernation. Chadwick is amazing stuff.

Quick Reply: Chadwick's Props!