Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Adams Car Shampoo / Detailers Domain Uber Foam Cannon!

Search this Thread

Old 03-01-2015, 09:50 PM
1MEANGS
Melting Slicks

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Default Adams Car Shampoo / Detailers Domain Uber Foam Cannon!

Hey guys, just now getting around to posting my positive experience w: this combo! I have basically every product adams polishes makes, I'm sure they remember me when I bought the big ultimate package from them @ carlisle two years ago and then some, and since then been maintaining / purchasing more products of theres and couldn't be happier! My gf purchased the cannon from Detailers domain for me as a Christmas gift and wow this thing kicks ***, works amazing and can't wait to use it again when the weather in jersey gets back above freezing LOL anyway Phil has always been very helping the one or two times I spoke to him and wouldn't hesitate to buy from him again, he even offered to stop by and try some products he sells..anyway here is a brief video of how sick the cannon works w: the Adams soap on my blower GS, enjoy! View My Video

Last edited by 1MEANGS; 03-01-2015 at 09:54 PM.
Old 03-04-2015, 12:23 AM
1MEANGS
Melting Slicks

Received 24 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by Adam's Polish
Phil is a great guy to deal with! Thank you for your support of Adam's products - great video!

Try the new soap with your cannon when you get a chance... its even more concentrated than the original so you'll get the same or more foam from less product! Phil @ DD was even in on the prototype testing.

http://adamspolishes.com/shop/specia...mpoo-16oz.html

Dang I just placed a decent size order a month or so back and car soap was on that list so now I got a big gallon refil of it... Maybe you can send a sample my way! ;D

Quick Reply: Adams Car Shampoo / Detailers Domain Uber Foam Cannon!