Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Gloss-It Garage Introduction

Search this Thread

Old 03-31-2015, 08:58 PM
0Gloss-it
Former Vendor

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Gloss-It Garage Introduction

Hello All Corvette Fans,

This is Isaiah here with Gloss-It. I am the Operations Manager here at Gloss-It World Headquartes. I am excited to be a part of the Gloss-It Team and I dream of having a garage that rivals Jay Leno. I handle all of our international distribution as well as all of our sales and service. I wanted to inform the Corvette Forum Members of some of our services to help inform you of our services.

Gloss-It is a company that cares about the appearance of cars and even more so, the satisfaction of our customers. We provide a lifestyle that will ensure that all of our customers and clients are happy with the experience of Gloss-It. Not only do we provide exceptional services that normally cause a "Wow Factor," but we provide a level of value that is unsurpassed in the car enthusiasts community.

Gloss-It is an official sponsor of Corvette Nation which appears on Velocity, part of Discovery Channel Network and will be featured and the exclusive sponsor. Corvette Nation will be airing every Saturday through Season 3. We will be hosting informational Gloss-It Garage Tech Sessions to help car enthusiasts learn, maintain, and protect the beauty in their cars. We will discuss dos and dont's of car care products as well as professional grade tips and tricks to get the best use and get your desired results.

Gloss-It Detail services include premium coatings, Paint protection film, and ceramic window tint. Recently we have started applying vinyl wraps to our clients cars as well. This is all in excess to the extensive detail process we offer, and we strive to make vehicles look show ready. We offer world class detail services in Las Vegas, Nevada and are expanding into other markets. Our Southern California Location will be opening mid April 2015 so we can extend our service to even more Gloss-It fans.

Our premium products when designed were designed with the intent of actually correcting imperfections rather than just covering them up. We designed all of our products to handle all different climates, and to bring out the best look possible in your vehicle while remaining safe and green friendly. Everything we use has been through strenuous testing before finally being introduced in our store front.

As part of our lifestyle, we also cater to all questions and concerns to do with our products and services. More than a manufacturer we are teachers, and we care to teach our loyal customers and car enthusiasts proper car care. Gloss-It has a team of phenomenal customer service who will cater to all international inquiries. Our team member Raina, along with myself and even the CEO Rich Light provide service to all who need it in our World Headquarters, and will respond to your emails as well. I look forward to hearing from you all and showing you a better way to Gloss.

Last edited by Gloss-it; 03-31-2015 at 09:01 PM. Reason: Replace Signature

Quick Reply: Gloss-It Garage Introduction