Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Amazing Customer Testimonial

Search this Thread

Old 04-03-2015, 07:59 PM
0Gloss-it
Former Vendor

Received 16 Likes on 12 Posts

Default Amazing Customer Testimonial

Good Afternoon Gloss-It Fans!
Today I received a phenomenal testimonial from one of our product customers, he placed an order back in late February and purchased our Paint Correction Kit . A great value as it includes 4 of our 5 EVO Polishes. If you are a car enthusiast, and want to get amazing results through polishing and buffing we suggest using our EVO 21 Polisher and kit . Which is currently discounted, and will be even more throughout the month of April using your special Corvette Forum Coupon Code - CorvetteF20A

We look forward to helping you Gloss!

Here is the testimonial:

"WOW! What a finish!

I started out by removing the old wax, then “clay baring” the car.
Then used a series of the EVO Paint Correction products. They were very easy to work with (easy on/easy off) with minimal dust.

I’ve been an active car show participant for over 15 years and used A LOT of products. This is by far the best!
My car always looks good but when my wife came home yesterday and noticed the difference that blew my mind. She asked “did you use something new? It always looks great but it looks amazing!”

Anyway, here are a few pics of the car after I finished the correction process...I didn’t even apply the Concorso Gloss Sealant Glaze yet (just ordered it today). I can’t imagine what it’s going to look like after that!

The car is a 2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition with 14,000 miles.

Thanks Rich! Great product!
Mark"

Old 04-13-2015, 07:43 PM
got2hav1
Safety Car
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 1,041 Likes on 592 Posts
2023 C7 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2019 C6 of Year Finalist (performance mods)

Originally Posted by Gloss-it
Good Afternoon Gloss-It Fans!
Today I received a phenomenal testimonial from one of our product customers, he placed an order back in late February and purchased our Paint Correction Kit . A great value as it includes 4 of our 5 EVO Polishes. If you are a car enthusiast, and want to get amazing results through polishing and buffing we suggest using our EVO 21 Polisher and kit . Which is currently discounted, and will be even more throughout the month of April using your special Corvette Forum Coupon Code - CorvetteF20A

We look forward to helping you Gloss!

Here is the testimonial:

"WOW! What a finish!

I started out by removing the old wax, then “clay baring” the car.
Then used a series of the EVO Paint Correction products. They were very easy to work with (easy on/easy off) with minimal dust.

I’ve been an active car show participant for over 15 years and used A LOT of products. This is by far the best!
My car always looks good but when my wife came home yesterday and noticed the difference that blew my mind. She asked “did you use something new? It always looks great but it looks amazing!”

Anyway, here are a few pics of the car after I finished the correction process...I didn’t even apply the Concorso Gloss Sealant Glaze yet (just ordered it today). I can’t imagine what it’s going to look like after that!

The car is a 2004 Corvette Z06 Commemorative Edition with 14,000 miles.

Thanks Rich! Great product!
Mark"

Stunning. I love those Z16s. Congrats on a beautiful example.

Quick Reply: Amazing Customer Testimonial