Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

rejex

Search this Thread

Old 04-29-2015, 10:26 AM
logansrun73
Racer

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
St. Jude Donor '14

Default rejex

Can I apply rejex on expel ultimate..if not what should I put on it?? Also can I put rejex on my 2010 clear top?
Thanks
Old 04-29-2015, 03:06 PM
mike100
Safety Car

Received 47 Likes on 41 Posts

The Rejex is probably best used to bond directly to the clearcoat rather than over another wax/sealer. I know people also use it on plastics like headlamps and tail lights- I suppose you could use it on an acrylic/lexan top. They all start crazing eventually wax or not, garage parked or not- I'm not even sure I'd do anything with it other than clean water spots from it. They seem to be short lived.
Old 04-29-2015, 06:04 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Its always best to check with the manufacturer of any clear bra type product before putting a product (in this case a paint sealant) over them. You don't want to harm the warranty.

I have heard of many using sealants on the lexan top. I know it has a coating. When I had my top on the C5, I used Plexus without issue to clean and protect. It certainly needed to be reapplied more often. As with any product, handle with care.

Get notified of new replies

To rejex

Quick Reply: rejex