Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Today's Project on the C7....Polishing the Glass

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2015, 12:22 PM
nmvettec7
Safety Car

Received 850 Likes on 493 Posts
Default Today's Project on the C7....Polishing the Glass

Today's Project on the C7....Polishing the Glass.....

Today was a good day to complete a liitle work on the C7. I decided to polish all the glass on the C7. Turned out great.

I used the Griot's Garage Fine Glass Polish with my Griot's Garage 3" Random Orbital buffer. This is a very easy project. I 1st cleaned the glass with a glass cleaner then applied the GG Fine Glass Polish with the buffer. Wiped down the polish residue with a microfiber towel, then coated all the glass, including windshield, side glass and hatch glass with Pinnacle Black Diamond Glass Coating.

Any water marks or other marks were quickly removed and the glass is spotless. The Glass Coating will last up to 2 years and will repel any water, eliminate those frustrating water marks left over when washing and any water or rain will repel off the surface.
Attached Images     
Old 05-12-2015, 07:33 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Its a great idea to clean the glass (windshield) on at least an annual basis. There are chemical based cleaners and polishes to help. A coating is a great way to protect and often reduce the need for wipers in light rain. Congrats !!

Quick Reply: Today's Project on the C7....Polishing the Glass