Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Corvette Service Suggestions in Fort Lauderdale

Search this Thread

Old 07-13-2015, 11:35 AM
Jr Vette
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Corvette Service Suggestions in Fort Lauderdale

I recently purchased my second Corvette- an 04 Convertible with 23K miles. I love the car. I need to have some maintenance work done including my brake pads along with fluid flushes and changes.

I am within walking distance of Autonation Chevrolet in Fort Lauderdale and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Do they have a Vette Tech on site? Do they do quality work?

Does anyone have another suggestion for Corvette mechanics in Broward or southern Palm Beach Counties?

Thank you so much

Old 07-13-2015, 05:34 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Dave is the Service Manager at Sawgrass Chevrolet and a kind man with a lot of knowledge. Kasey is a Service Advisor at Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet in Coconut Creek and also cares about his clients.
Old 07-14-2015, 06:24 PM
Jr Vette
Navigator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
Dave is the Service Manager at Sawgrass Chevrolet and a kind man with a lot of knowledge. Kasey is a Service Advisor at Lou Bachrodt Chevrolet in Coconut Creek and also cares about his clients.
Thank you for taking time to provide these names for me. I appreciate it very much

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Service Suggestions in Fort Lauderdale

Quick Reply: Corvette Service Suggestions in Fort Lauderdale