Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Win Performance Protective Covers by NoviStretch!

Search this Thread

Old 07-15-2015, 04:08 PM
ghellyer
Cruising

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Cruise from Dallas to Table Rock Lake, MO

Drove from Dallas up through Oklahoma and Arkansas in my 2008 Coupe, ended up at Table Rock Lake next door to Branson. Next trip will involve towing a boat up to that nice big beautiful lake . Vette makes a nice scout vehicle for finding new lakes...
Old 07-28-2015, 03:43 PM
LOWLONGFASTZX10
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We'll be taking a trip from Nc to Illinois to visit family.
Old 07-28-2015, 03:55 PM
Frodo
Melting Slicks

Received 586 Likes on 266 Posts

Default My summer trip plans

My wife and I are planning a trip out west from our home in Tennessee. Plans include seeing the Grand Canyon, Monument Valley, Mesa Verde National Park, the Painted Desert, and a stop in Winslow, AZ to get a picture of our car beside the statue "standing on the corner". (Frodo sings the song Take It Easy.. Well I'm a-standin' on the corner in Winslow, Arizona such a fine sight to see) On the way home we plan to stop in San Antonio, wife's home town, to see friends and visit the Alamo and River Walk. Its going to be a fast 2 weeks, for sure, but in our 2015 Corvette Stingray it will be a fun trip. Better still if I have a new NoviStretch Bumper Mask and mirror covers to protect my favorite car!
Attached Images  
Old 07-29-2015, 12:30 AM
jagamajajaran
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 9,512 Likes on 2,317 Posts
C7 & C8 Events Correspondent
Tech Contributor
2020 C8 of the Year Finalist - Unmodified
2020 Corvette of the Year (track prepared)
2020 Corvette of the Year Finalist (appearance mods)
C7 of Year Winner (appearance mods) 2019
2017 C7 of Year Finalist
2015 C7 of the Year
St. Jude Donor '14-'15-'16-'17-'18-'19

My summer plans included a trip from SW Oklahoma to Richmond, Virginia, during the first week of June followed by a trip from SW Oklahoma to White Sands, New Mexico, Pheonix, Arizona, San Diego, California, Pahrump, Nevada, and Las Vegas, Nevada at the end of June! My Stingray went coast to coast in June! See the USA in your Chevrolet!

Here's a pic of my Stingray at Spring Mountain Motor Resort in Pahrump.

Old 07-29-2015, 01:17 AM
Welker1
Melting Slicks

Received 555 Likes on 464 Posts

My wife & I will be cruising up to Virginia City, NV, where we will spend a couple of days before heading up to Sparks/Reno, NV, for Hot August Nights 2015. Then it will be down to Las Vegas for a couple of nights before heading home ....
Attached Images  
Old 07-29-2015, 10:00 AM
kevincol
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 108 Likes on 66 Posts

NCM to Seattle -- currently in progress. Epic trip with my now 10yr. old son. Started with Buyer's Tour in BG, then flew back for R8C and then 4K trip back to Seattle.

Old 07-29-2015, 02:57 PM
Thomasmoto
Race Director

Received 1,505 Likes on 1,027 Posts

[I]Competed in the Optima Batteries Search For The Ultimate Street Car. This was on the track at the NCM Motorsports Park event June 6&7. I live in upstate South Carolina. I drove the car there, approx 10 hours, competed and drove it back home. I plan to drive it all the way to Vegas for SEMA and then drive it competeing in the final event there and then driving it back across the country home.How's that for a summer vacation trip? Lol
Thanks for your consideration. I think this would be the ultimate test for your products in the very market you are targeting.
David

Last edited by Thomasmoto; 07-30-2015 at 09:22 AM.

Quick Reply: Win Performance Protective Covers by NoviStretch!