Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Anything to use against Carpet Fade UV protection Convertible C1 or any Corvette

Search this Thread

Old 08-13-2015, 06:48 PM
Dklean2003
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Anything to use against Carpet Fade UV protection Convertible C1 or any Corvette

Hello,

I have a 1959 C1 Corvette. I always drive it with the top off. It does not get out much(mostly take to shows), but I noticed some carpet fade(especially in the center). Not bad at all but it is fading. Does anyone know of good product to apply on carpet so the sun does not harm it.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Dean
Old 08-17-2015, 08:01 PM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Originally Posted by Dklean2003
Hello,

I have a 1959 C1 Corvette. I always drive it with the top off. It does not get out much(mostly take to shows), but I noticed some carpet fade(especially in the center). Not bad at all but it is fading. Does anyone know of good product to apply on carpet so the sun does not harm it.

Thanks in advance for the help,

Dean
http://www.autogeek.net/32ozsize.html

This Fabric protectant has a UV ingredient added in. Its pretty well regarded in the boating industry. Perhaps this will help

Quick Reply: Anything to use against Carpet Fade UV protection Convertible C1 or any Corvette