Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

ESOTERIC Auto Detail - New Sponsor Intro!

Search this Thread

Old 10-16-2015, 02:22 PM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Received 462 Likes on 250 Posts

Default ESOTERIC Auto Detail - New Sponsor Intro!

I wanted to take a quick moment to introduce myself, and my company to the members of the Corvette Forum. My name is Todd Cooperider, owner and President of Esoteric. Our company represents highline detailing at its finest, and we also operate a detailing product sales division.

While our reputation has been built in the Ferrari world over the years, we have been getting heavily involved in the Corvette community as well. And since I personally have a 2016 Z06 on order through Rick Conti of Coughlin Automotive (just a few miles down the road from us), it only made sense for us to become sponsors of the forum. We plan on using this Z06 as a tool to feature a lot of products and services, as well as very informative educational material that we have become known for.

Below I have listed out some more of our qualifications, so you can feel confident knowing that we are bringing you the best information available. In terms of products sales, there's one key aspect of our business that makes us different from other resellers...we actually use and test these products every single day!

A little about us:
* Located in New Albany (Columbus), Ohio
* Over the years we have been featured in Autoweek, Autoblog, Autospies, and Forbes.
* Technical directors on appearance car to the Ferrari Club of America - Ohio Chapter
* We operate the Esoteric Elite Detailer Academy, where we train professional detailers from all over the globe.
* Regularly receive cars shipped in from all over the country for our detailing services.
* Consult / train OEM automotive manufacturers on paint polishing and handling
* Work directly with tool and chemical manufacturers on product development
* Have published over 150 detailing articles / videos over the years

On the detailing side, we offer paint correction / polishing services, Paint Protection Film (aka Clear Bra), and Paint Protection Coatings.

On the product sales side, we have everything for the weekend warrior all the way up to the full-blown professional detailer with brands from RUPES, Kamikaze Coatings, Gyeon Quartz, Sonax, Meguiar's, Grit Guard, and more.

We look forward to getting much more involved in the Corvette community, so please let us know how we can help.

I'll have plenty more photos, articles, and videos to come, but in the meantime enjoy these Daytona Sunrise Orange Metallic Z06's (one convertible, one coupe)!

If you wish to look at a full-blown new car detail including major paint polishing, paint protection film, and protective coatings, please see the Z06 article in our Learning Center: http://news.esotericcarcare.com/crys...6-by-esoteric/

And one last thing...Corvette Forum members will receive a 15% discount on product sales at EsotericCarCare.com by using coupon code: CORVETTE15 at checkout! Discount is good for all items except pre-discounted kits, sale items, or training.

Best regards!
Todd Cooperider, President
www.EsotericDetail.com
www.EsotericCarCare.com
HRE Wheels . Forgeline Wheels . BBS Wheels . Akrapovic Exhaust . Fabspeed Exhaust . KW Suspension

9801 Karmar Ct. New Albany, Ohio 43054
(614) 855-6855
Contact@esotericdetail.com
EsotericDetail.com
EsotericCarCare.com
ESOTERIC on YouTube

Last edited by Esoteric Detail; 10-16-2015 at 02:25 PM.
Old 10-18-2015, 06:58 AM
KBsToy
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Old 11-06-2015, 07:22 AM
ronkh57
Burning Brakes

Received 250 Likes on 220 Posts

Just got this from Esoteric during their sema sale

Forgot to put in sale code, sent Todd a "contact us" email 2 seconds after order was place and asked if he could refund diff, OR send me anything of similar values as discount should be. No return email, no refund, no extra stuff in box.

Hope he gets back to me after sema.

Old 11-06-2015, 09:12 AM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by ronkh57
Just got this from Esoteric during their sema sale

Forgot to put in sale code, sent Todd a "contact us" email 2 seconds after order was place and asked if he could refund diff, OR send me anything of similar values as discount should be. No return email, no refund, no extra stuff in box.

Hope he gets back to me after sema.
First of all, thank you for your order!

Secondly, I apologize for the delay in correspondence about you forgetting to add the discount code. I am in SEMA all week, and unfortunately, my Office Manager had a death in her immediate family on Monday, and she is the one who handles these transactions and applicable correspondence. Needless to say, your request fell during a void in appropriate personnel at the office.

Rest assured that we will get it handled upon my return from the show, and should you have anything arise in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via PM.

Last edited by Esoteric Detail; 11-06-2015 at 09:12 AM.
The following users liked this post:
ronkh57 (11-06-2015)
Old 11-06-2015, 09:29 AM
ronkh57
Burning Brakes

Originally Posted by Esoteric Auto Detail
First of all, thank you for your order!

Secondly, I apologize for the delay in correspondence about you forgetting to add the discount code. I am in SEMA all week, and unfortunately, my Office Manager had a death in her immediate family on Monday, and she is the one who handles these transactions and applicable correspondence. Needless to say, your request fell during a void in appropriate personnel at the office.

Rest assured that we will get it handled upon my return from the show, and should you have anything arise in the future, please do not hesitate to reach out to me directly via PM.
Thank you
Old 11-09-2015, 02:58 PM
ronkh57
Burning Brakes

Just got the email saying refund to amex

Thank you !!!!
Old 11-18-2015, 05:05 PM
Steve Garrett
Team Owner
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 7,752 Likes on 4,181 Posts
CORVETTE TODAY Host
St. Jude Donor'15

Glad you're here, Todd !!!
Old 11-18-2015, 05:59 PM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by Steven Bell
Glad you're here, Todd !!!
Thanks my friend...so am I!
Old 11-27-2015, 08:36 AM
pgp
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I was looking at your website, it has lots of good information on it. While looking at the car wash article you mention washing the sides of the car in a up and down motion. I have been washing back and forth as the air travels, and doing the bottom half of the doors last since they are more dirty. Is your method better? -Thanks pgp

Get notified of new replies

To ESOTERIC Auto Detail - New Sponsor Intro!

Quick Reply: ESOTERIC Auto Detail - New Sponsor Intro!