Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

How to properly wash your Corvette. Video by ESOTERIC!

Search this Thread

Old 10-17-2015, 02:50 PM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Received 462 Likes on 250 Posts

Default How to properly wash your Corvette. Video by ESOTERIC!

How to wash your car like a pro – The definitive tutorial by the Esoteric Learning Center!

We all enjoy the feeling of driving a freshly washed car. The cleanliness of the vehicles we drive says a lot about the type of person we are. It’s no different than how we care for our houses, our landscaping, or our personal appearances. Beautifully prepared cars project confidence, professionalism, and just makes us feel good when driving (or admiring) them! And the act of car washing can be therapeutic and relaxing as well.

But as we engage in the ritualistic weekend activity, are we doing more damage than good? Although most car owners have spent countless hours over the years washing their vehicles, chances are it is being done incorrectly and/or with the improper materials which in the long run results in paint that is full of swirls. Not only do they make the paint look bad, but they also reduce the overall value of the car as well. So given that, let’s take a little time to teach you how to wash your car like a pro!

The video below goes over the processes of proper washing and drying, and you can also see the entire full article (w/video) at the Esoteric Learning Center.

Article: How to Wash your Car

HRE Wheels . Forgeline Wheels . BBS Wheels . Akrapovic Exhaust . Fabspeed Exhaust . KW Suspension

9801 Karmar Ct. New Albany, Ohio 43054
(614) 855-6855
Contact@esotericdetail.com
EsotericDetail.com
EsotericCarCare.com
ESOTERIC on YouTube
The following 3 users liked this post by Esoteric Detail:
DRLC5 (10-17-2015), KBsToy (10-18-2015), mgmcaleer (10-18-2015)
Old 10-18-2015, 06:57 AM
KBsToy
Instructor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Always willing to learn on how to keep my toy looking good and proper procedures in which to do it with.
Old 10-20-2015, 07:54 AM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by KBsToy
Always willing to learn on how to keep my toy looking good and proper procedures in which to do it with.
Thanks! We're only a few hours west of you, so if you find yourself in the Columbus area, please be sure to stop by for a visit!
Old 10-27-2015, 08:14 AM
slayer6x6
Burning Brakes

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts

Oh how I've been butchering my vehicles for years...
Old 10-29-2015, 07:55 AM
Esoteric Detail
Supporting Vendor

Originally Posted by slayer6x6
Oh how I've been butchering my vehicles for years...
Anytime we give presentations on proper washing and drying procedures, I can always look out into the crowd and see the expressions on peoples' faces...the look is telling me the exact same thing that you just said!

Please let us know if there's anything we can help you with!
Old 11-03-2015, 12:55 PM
GRAND SPORT GUY
Racer

Support Corvetteforum!

Received 237 Likes on 125 Posts
Default Great video!

Todd, thank you for a great video about how to properly and safely wash our beautiful rides. You got me fired up, and I'm now about to order a bunch of stuff from you. I took my Vette' out yesterday, it has a little bit of debris on the lower fender wells, and I am going to do it right.

-Ray

Get notified of new replies

To How to properly wash your Corvette. Video by ESOTERIC!

Quick Reply: How to properly wash your Corvette. Video by ESOTERIC!