Transactions Feedback Feedback on transactions made with other members and vendors.

Not happy with AutoGeek!

Search this Thread

Old 10-24-2015, 12:28 AM
Dakotaz
Instructor

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by KBsToy
This is the problem when ordering form AG thye do have specials in evry full moon and you have to wait.

Autopia now has a special called auto-connect http://www.autopia-carcare.com/conne...l#.Vii2_yu1p-w

use aucoupon in coupon code area and get 10% off this...
Auto geek and autopiacare share the same street address in Florida. Looking to see which would be closer to AZ for shipping speed.
Old 10-24-2015, 01:23 PM
ronkh57
Burning Brakes

Received 250 Likes on 220 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob4092xx
Long time customer of Auto Geek here. I buy all of my care car supplies through them.

I went to order a new can of Pinnacle Souveran and was pleased to see Auto Geek was running a 15% off "special."

I go to place my order, put in the discount code and have my discount. Very happy so far! Then, I go to pay and notice shipping is $15.95! Are you kidding me?

Pinnacle Souveran comes in a 3 ounce container. It is tiny and would easily fit in a $3.00 USPS bag which includes shipping. It would also easily fit in a $4.95 small sized Priority Shipping box. In fact, three cans of the wax could fit inside this box!

Needless to say I did not complete my order. I felt scammed big time!

Be careful when you order from Auto Geek. I have never taken a look at my shipping charges when ordering from them. I will now!
Well right now, there's

$5.95 Flat Rate - FREE Shipping over $95!

Only valid through
Monday, October 26th
Old 10-25-2015, 08:19 PM
Sunset-C6
Le Mans Master

Received 132 Likes on 75 Posts

If you don't like paying for shipping buy all your car care products at your nearest auto supply store.
Old 11-28-2015, 02:27 PM
vettebuyer6369
Administrator

Location: About 1100 miles from where I call home. Blue lives matter.
Received 5,321 Likes on 2,770 Posts

This thread has been moved to the Transactions Feedback section where it belonged in the first place.

All relative posts will go here. If the issue has been addressed by both parties and no further resolution is imminent, it will be closed.

All additional complaints and incidents of following the vendor around the forum and posting/interfering in sales threads will be removed and sanctioned according to Transaction Feedback and Interference rules.

Quick Reply: Not happy with AutoGeek!