Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Confused on when to use ZFX+Z5+Z6

Search this Thread

Old 08-28-2002, 09:26 AM
luvmy82
Melting Slicks

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
St. Jude Donor '12

Default Confused on when to use ZFX+Z5+Z6

I ordered the works for my CE, and I want to make sure of one small detail that I read about on the Zaino website under the tricks section.

When applying the ZFX+Z5 mixture on your car, it says to spray the Zaino applicator with Z6 and then spray the ZFX+Z5 mixture on the rag as well. Buff off and then apply Z6 by itself and then repeat the first step.

Is this right????
Old 08-28-2002, 10:24 AM
Silver2002
Drifting

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Cruise-In III Veteran
St. Jude Contributor
Default Re: Confused on when to use ZFX+Z5+Z6 (luvmy82)

Yes. Apply a small mist to the applicator to provide some lubrication, then apply the ZFX/Z5 mixture to the applicator and apply to the surface per the instructions on zainobros.com. Finally apply some Z6 to the surface of the car and wipe dry. This will help reduce static on the car from removing the polish with your 100% cotton towel.
Old 08-28-2002, 10:53 AM
KLO
Safety Car

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Re: Confused on when to use ZFX+Z5+Z6 (luvmy82)

I ordered the works for my CE, and I want to make sure of one small detail that I read about on the Zaino website under the tricks section.

When applying the ZFX+Z5 mixture on your car, it says to spray the Zaino applicator with Z6 and then spray the ZFX+Z5 mixture on the rag as well. Buff off and then apply Z6 by itself and then repeat the first step.

Is this right????
That is correct, but ZFX+Z5 will not "spray"

Get notified of new replies

To Confused on when to use ZFX+Z5+Z6

Quick Reply: Confused on when to use ZFX+Z5+Z6