Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Thank You and Merry Christmas

Search this Thread

Old 12-24-2015, 10:01 AM
0Killrwheels@Autogeek
Former Vendor

Received 242 Likes on 206 Posts

Default Thank You and Merry Christmas

This is not a sale notice, but simply a genuine thank you for allowing Autogeek to be part of your detailing needs for more than 10 years. We have been one of the longest supporters of this forum, specifically the Car Care section, because of you. That's right ....you !

Nobody could have guessed at how well received we would be here to our Corvette Forum family and friends. Bob, the owner of PBMG, was an avid Corvette owner and I was too. He allowed me the honor to represent his business on this very forum. We forged a friendship and bond that lasts thru today. We still have love for all things shiny and clean, and Vette's just take it to another level.

So as this Christmas moves into place and others have enjoyed holidays like Chanukah and Kwanzaa will also soon start .... we wanted to simply say Thank You. I don't pretend to know what 2016 will bring, but I do know that we are all the better for you. Our goal is simple .... exceed the client experience. This happens before, during, and after any potential purchase that might happen.

So enjoy your family and friends, be safe and healthy, may you be blessed in 2016. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your detailing needs. Polish on !

Scott
Old 12-26-2015, 10:12 AM
cmonkey713
Race Director

Received 1,251 Likes on 916 Posts

Originally Posted by Killrwheels@Autogeek
This is not a sale notice, but simply a genuine thank you for allowing Autogeek to be part of your detailing needs for more than 10 years. We have been one of the longest supporters of this forum, specifically the Car Care section, because of you. That's right ....you !

Nobody could have guessed at how well received we would be here to our Corvette Forum family and friends. Bob, the owner of PBMG, was an avid Corvette owner and I was too. He allowed me the honor to represent his business on this very forum. We forged a friendship and bond that lasts thru today. We still have love for all things shiny and clean, and Vette's just take it to another level.

So as this Christmas moves into place and others have enjoyed holidays like Chanukah and Kwanzaa will also soon start .... we wanted to simply say Thank You. I don't pretend to know what 2016 will bring, but I do know that we are all the better for you. Our goal is simple .... exceed the client experience. This happens before, during, and after any potential purchase that might happen.

So enjoy your family and friends, be safe and healthy, may you be blessed in 2016. Thank you for allowing us to be part of your detailing needs. Polish on !

Scott
And thank you for all the great technical support and great products that Autogeek provides. Merry Christmas and a great new year to you and all the Autogeek family.
The following users liked this post:
Killrwheels@Autogeek (12-26-2015)

Quick Reply: Thank You and Merry Christmas