Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

4-Post Lift Supplier in Northern CA (Sonora)

Search this Thread

Old 05-10-2016, 08:20 PM
kbuhagiar
Pro

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default 4-Post Lift Supplier in Northern CA (Sonora)

Hello Corvette Forum,

I am looking for a 4-post lift supplier here in Northern California, specifically one whose service area includes Sonora, CA, which is approximately 50 miles from Modesto CA and 100 miles from Sacramento CA. I would like to find an outfit that I can work with from start to finish, including recommendations and possible installation.

Can anyone recommend such an outfit? The best I could come up with searching on the web was Greg Smith Equipment Sales, but their nearest locations (Phoenix AZ or Portland OR) are several hundred miles away.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.
The following users liked this post:
Garage Enthusiast (05-25-2016)
Old 05-12-2016, 11:59 PM
Rooster OG
Le Mans Master

Received 1,694 Likes on 1,240 Posts
St. Jude Donor '15

I'm not sure which manufacturer you're looking at but Bendpak makes four post lifts and they have a servicer/rep locator on their web site:

https://app.xtremelocator.com/custom...95370&dist=100

If that link doesn't work just go to Bendpaks site to plug in your zip code. There is a forum vendor - garage enthusiast - that reps some lines of lifts that you might be able to get a discount for if you order with them. They may know of a servicer local to you also for install help. Good luck!

Last edited by Rooster OG; 05-13-2016 at 12:00 AM.
kbuhagiar (05-13-2016)
Old 05-23-2016, 11:49 AM
teddyca
Le Mans Master

Received 421 Likes on 319 Posts

Ken- I bought a lift from these guys. I found them on Craigslist and when I called the more then experienced gentleman not only talked me out of a more expensive lift he told me why. I was impressed with that. I drove down to Hayward with a car trailer and they loaded it up for me. I am having electrical put in as we speak and should have it wired but by the weekend. I hope this helps.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tld/5551933004.html
kbuhagiar (05-23-2016)
Old 05-23-2016, 12:19 PM
kbuhagiar
Pro

Originally Posted by teddyca
Ken- I bought a lift from these guys. I found them on Craigslist and when I called the more then experienced gentleman not only talked me out of a more expensive lift he told me why. I was impressed with that. I drove down to Hayward with a car trailer and they loaded it up for me. I am having electrical put in as we speak and should have it wired but by the weekend. I hope this helps.

http://sfbay.craigslist.org/eby/tld/5551933004.html
Hi teddyca,

Yes, thanks, I will give them a call.

Hopefully they can assist in finding an experienced construction professional who can make some modifications to my garage ceiling, i.e. "box it in" to increase the overhead clearance, i.e. someone familiar with what I need and who has done this sort of thing before.
Old 05-25-2016, 11:44 PM
0Garage Enthusiast
Former Vendor

Received 22 Likes on 16 Posts

Let us know if you are interested in a BendPak lift. We a forum sponsor and will take care of you on the lift. BendPak has a system of nationwide certified installers that we can have the lift shipped directly to and have it installed.
kbuhagiar (08-17-2016)
Old 08-17-2016, 12:38 AM
kbuhagiar
Pro

Originally Posted by Garage Enthusiast
Let us know if you are interested in a BendPak lift. We a forum sponsor and will take care of you on the lift. BendPak has a system of nationwide certified installers that we can have the lift shipped directly to and have it installed.
Hello Garage Enthusiast, thanks for the reply.

I am now ready to make a purchase, and I may be interested in a BendPak 4-post lift. I will send you a PM with detailed information.

Get notified of new replies

To 4-Post Lift Supplier in Northern CA (Sonora)

Quick Reply: 4-Post Lift Supplier in Northern CA (Sonora)