Car Care Discussion Car Detailing Info, Wax, Wheel Polish, Interior Cleaning Tips for the Corvette

Paint Protection Film Recomendation

Search this Thread

Old 01-31-2017, 11:52 AM
keeso6z
Burning Brakes

Received 96 Likes on 72 Posts
Default Paint Protection Film Recomendation

If any of you are looking to get PPF put on your car in the DFW area, I would highly recommend Clear Coat Film Paint Protection in Carrollton. Their web site is clearcoatfilm.com. I used Chris to put PPF on my Z06 and he does a fabulous job. Chris uses SunTek PPF exclusively. I had him cover the front bumper, entire hood, front quarter panels, rockers, rear quarter panels and the roof. Chris also did two of my other cars in the past.
Old 02-06-2017, 12:08 AM
JoshVette
Le Mans Master

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts

Invisibra is also a great option, one of the best I've ever seen. No stretch marks or lines to be seen. Pretty incredible installer.
Old 02-06-2017, 12:25 AM
0Innovative Detailing
Former Vendor

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts

For those of you located in the Southern California area I offer Xpel and Suntek brand films. Have done many C6' & C7's, all beyond satisfied customers. Keep in mind that the most important thing you should do is a proper paint correction and polishing prior to film application. It truly brings out the tru color before the wrap is installed and your not just wrapping over the flaws....

Here is a 17 GS I completed yesterday for a forum member...
Attached Images    
The following users liked this post:
ronkh57 (02-06-2017)

Get notified of new replies

To Paint Protection Film Recomendation

Quick Reply: Paint Protection Film Recomendation