Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

**Videos** F430, Carrera GT, and GT3 track day at Homestead

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2006, 01:59 PM
Blocktrdr
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default **Videos** F430, Carrera GT, and GT3 track day at Homestead

I finally got around to starting a web page to hold my videos. Here are the ones I collected from the last SAFE event at Homestead. The Ferrari one is taken from a HD master, sized down to DVD resolution so the quality is good. The GT3 was being driven by a young professional. He's the one driving the Ford GT that goes by me in the Ferrari video as well. The Ford GT was modified to the tune of 150 extra HP BTW. The Ferrari was eating the stock brake pads. By the end of the day I had nothing left up front. it was literally the backing plate against the rotor. Aside from this the car appears bulletproof on the track. Judging by the pace the vettes were passed I am pretty sure it wasn't any of the guys from here. The black vette that gets passed by the Carrera GT is my old car. I sold it to a friend of mine. It has a brand new LS2 in it. He had a blast. Regarding the Ferrari video this was my first time on this track so I was working out the lines. I was also a little timid in that first corner with the pit out right there.

That's me (Ferrari) going by the GT3 when he spins. We had been following most of the session, but couldn't get close enough due to traffic.

Three Videos: Ferrari F430: Right Click - Save As
Carrera GT: Right Click - Save As
GT3: Right Click - Save As

For all the SAFE guys, you going to Sebring?
Old 05-17-2006, 02:31 PM
Red Gump
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd really like to but I'm going to be out of town. I think a few of the vettekateer group are coming over though.
Old 05-18-2006, 08:30 AM
PA Z06
Safety Car

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

Really cool videos thanks for shareing

Get notified of new replies

To **Videos** F430, Carrera GT, and GT3 track day at Homestead

Quick Reply: **Videos** F430, Carrera GT, and GT3 track day at Homestead