Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Beaverun National SCCA race for me, VIR Grand East for you guys!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2006, 12:14 AM
sleeper02Z06
Burning Brakes

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Beaverun National SCCA race for me, VIR Grand East for you guys!!

To all going to VIR Grand East with Mazda drivers this weekend, have fun and stay safe. I wanted to instruct this year for Dave and them but this weekend is the Beaverun National. I'm coming off of a 2nd place finish in my 3rd National race a couple of weeks ago at MMP so I am really looking forward to this weekend. Hope the car keeps going strong!

Last year's Grand East course with Mazda was the last DE that I did before I took the dive into T1. I don't regret racing one bit, but I do miss the relaxation of just doing a DE! Hopefully next year I will have a bit more time to go out with you guys and instruct a little bit between my National races. As of now, my points are looking pretty good at getting me to the Runoffs my rookie year, I just need consistency for the rest of the year.

Like I said, have fun, be safe and I should be getting you guys an after race report early next week!

Cheers!
Joe Gaudette

Quick Reply: Beaverun National SCCA race for me, VIR Grand East for you guys!!