Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HPDE - August 14th 2006 - Grattan Raceway SW MI

Old 07-05-2006, 05:48 PM
NoOne
Team Owner

Received 503 Likes on 247 Posts

Default HPDE - August 14th 2006 - Grattan Raceway SW MI

We will be holding our 15th event at Grattan Raceway on Monday August 14th.

You've all see the posts so here are the basics:

45 cars
15 cars per session
Novice, Intermediate, Advanced groups
20 minute long sessions
8 sessions per day
Cornerworkers
Ambulance
Great lunch with subs, pizza, beverages, cookies, etc

$150 per car, drivers can split cars. $150 gets you a spot in a group so you can split your 8 runs.

Fantastic track and one of the most technical around the Midwest. Good event for a first timer. It is a hard track but two good things is you can enjoy it at a slow pace and there is nothing really to hit and lots of run off.

We get a good group out there everytime and the biggest comment I get is how organized the day is and the huge amount of track time. We line everyone up so one group off, another on.

We stress good safe driving and there is room for someone at every skill level. We've put some rules in place for 2 wheels and 4 wheels off that really have decreased our track downtime incidents.

Come on out and see what I break next

Passengers with helmets allowed, parade laps before 9am track open and also during lunch hour for helmet free 55mph max speed laps with friends and family.

For more info please email me at grattanhpde@cablespeed.com

Looking forward to seeing some more forum members out there, we've had a good turn out so far.

Thanks,

Last edited by NoOne; 07-05-2006 at 05:50 PM.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: HPDE - August 14th 2006 - Grattan Raceway SW MI