Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

trackmans new z's first day

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2006, 09:35 PM
TRACKMAN2
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default trackmans new z's first day

although no one could tell it was me (no telltale trail of oil smoke) i did have fun with the car. i was not goin all out.. new car no harness yet stock brakes, i could easily see this car will fly. I didnt like the stock shifter its like one on an old dump truck. it has a throw as long as winter. but i was just laughing about the car. i actually heard my cell phone ringing in my pocket while going down the back strech. the car lacks that racecar feel. No 140degree heat inside no smoke weird smells and no deffoning roar of the motor. Hell i was playing a pantera cd while showing a couple of folks around the track adding a strange twist to a couple of laps.. i like my c4 better but im sure i will grow to love this car... but i did break... my windsheild got a good size chip.!!! ps i got one driver tell me to put a webber grill in the trunk so he could identify me!!!!

Last edited by TRACKMAN2; 08-26-2006 at 09:38 PM.
Old 08-27-2006, 01:14 AM
Joseesp
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You need to put your right foot down on that pedal, she is not a lady and can take the abuse. I've been running with the PDA this year on my C6Z and loving it. I'm new to this group; but in the last 4 month I've gone from HDPE 1 to HPDE 4 and still passing everyone.

I do have a racing seat with 6 point harness, Hossiers R6 and carbotech brake pads. Stock drivetrain.
Old 08-29-2006, 12:57 PM
GeorgeZNJ
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 38 Likes on 32 Posts
St. Jude Donor '08-'09

See you at the Glen sept 18/19th

Get notified of new replies

To trackmans new z's first day

Quick Reply: trackmans new z's first day