Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 Shocks/Sway Bar Question

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2006, 02:14 PM
tahoeC6
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C6 Shocks/Sway Bar Question

I have an 06 Z51 M6 that I have autocrossed and done track trials with. As the season winds down I'm considering new shocks and possibly a front sway bar and polyurethane bushings. I got great advice from "gkmccready" on brakes for track days. I plan on being more agressive next year and am concerned with the understeer I experiance when I autocross, especially in tight slow turns. I've set the camber up to the max that still allows for good street performance. I'm considering Koni's, Bilstein, ZO6 or Hal adjustibles for the shocks. I'm open to any suggestions on the bar. I have a set of Hotchkiss adjustable end links that will go on this winter. I will continue to run SCCA autocross events but am considering hooking up with NASA for my track experiences. I still have the BFGoodrich KDW2's although they are reaching the end of their life. Next year Kuhmo V710's or ???? The car is stock except the recent addition of a set of Bullets. Please chime in with any suggestions you have. Thanks

Last edited by tahoeC6; 09-16-2006 at 02:20 PM.

Quick Reply: C6 Shocks/Sway Bar Question