Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Only 3 Corvettes Signed up for Laguna Seca!

Search this Thread

Old 10-09-2006, 11:33 AM
Sidney004
Melting Slicks

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Only 3 Corvettes Signed up for Laguna Seca!

Where are you guys? Probably the last event there this year; repaved with greater runoff area for Motogp. Your next chance there will be in the pouring rain in February, what is going on?

www.speedventures.net
Old 10-09-2006, 12:03 PM
Olitho
Le Mans Master

Received 355 Likes on 222 Posts

Originally Posted by Sidney004
Where are you guys? Probably the last event there this year; repaved with greater runoff area for Motogp. Your next chance there will be in the pouring rain in February, what is going on?

www.speedventures.net
I love running with Speed Ventures, but I bet most of the Corvette track guys have been signed up for weeks at Corvette Days at Spring Mountain that same weekend. This late addition by Speed Ventures is destined to be light on Corvettes.

Old 10-09-2006, 12:39 PM
StArrow68
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

True for the So. Cal. crowd but not that many from Nor. Calif. go to SM so there are plenty of folks with limited track experience who might make this date. Question is, how to hook them in? SV depends on word of mouth to get the dates around and as noted this is a late addition to the sched. Probably be lots of open track, which I expect I'll enjoy.
Randy
Old 10-09-2006, 04:24 PM
sza
Intermediate

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'd love to go but I just dropped my parts off at the machine shop, and even if they were done in time, my wallet won't have recovered.
Old 10-09-2006, 05:00 PM
gbecton
Pro
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

John-There will be over 200 corvettes at the race on Oct 21st (ALMS), you might want to have a flyer made and handed out at the 'Corvette Corral' If it were my event, I'd hire a real sexy thing to do the handing out.

Get notified of new replies

To Only 3 Corvettes Signed up for Laguna Seca!

Quick Reply: Only 3 Corvettes Signed up for Laguna Seca!