Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Texas World Speedway 6-2 In Car Video

Search this Thread

Old 06-15-2007, 06:42 PM
midnite902
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Texas World Speedway 6-2 In Car Video

Soaring temps and some fast cars. I was working on getting my solo authorization from my instructor while keeping and eye on my oil temps. I had to work on allowing passes without losing too much speed and observing corner workers signals. Much of the time I was crusing in 4th rather than hammering around the track in third. Excuse the wind noise but on the straight at almost 150 with the windows open is a little noisy.

After this run I made solo. Unfortunately my remote control video camera controller failed and I do not have in car from that session.

And yes I almost collected a WRX that lost it. I thought he spun off track and was diving inside when his AWD drive hooked up and he came back across the track infront of me.

Click to watch video

I have an 200mb video shot from trackside I will post as soon as it it converted to Flash Video.

enjoy
Old 06-15-2007, 07:58 PM
Wayne O
CF Senior Member
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 19 Likes on 18 Posts

Good job.

I enjoyed watching the video (looks vaguely familiar). Our season is mostly down for the hot summer (excepting an event in New Mexico in August) but I really have to see about putting my video cam in the car next time. Again, nice going and thanks for sharing the video.

Quick Reply: Texas World Speedway 6-2 In Car Video