Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Adjustable sway bar end links for C4??

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2007, 08:24 AM
mrc24x
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Default Adjustable sway bar end links for C4??

Does anybody have the best (cheapest) place to buy end links for a '88?? Or does anyone have any they want to sell??
Thanks in advance,
Matt
Old 08-06-2007, 12:22 PM
Aardwolf
Race Director

Received 371 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by mrc24x
Does anybody have the best (cheapest) place to buy end links for a '88?? Or does anyone have any they want to sell??
Thanks in advance,
Matt
Matt, I shopped around this season for the same thing. I found EM had the cheapest price. I got just the rears since the bushings were shot and I hoped to decrease understeer slightly. They did not fit and required a lot of work to get right. I wish I would have waited, we could have split a set. I will not get more from EM and will use the http://www.guldstrand.com/ parts, just by looking at them I can see where they will actually fit. But the cost is higher. I was tempted to make the rears myself as they are pretty simple. The front bracket looks a bit more involed.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:43 PM
mrc24x
Burning Brakes

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Thanks for the link Andrew. Also thanks for the heads up on the EM links. I just ordered the fronts from Guildstrand.
Old 08-06-2007, 02:50 PM
Aardwolf
Race Director

Received 371 Likes on 307 Posts

Originally Posted by mrc24x
Thanks for the link Andrew. Also thanks for the heads up on the EM links. I just ordered the fronts from Guildstrand.
Your welcome. Please let me know how the fronts do. I have been planning to get the fronts but have not yet. Have fun!

Get notified of new replies

To Adjustable sway bar end links for C4??

Quick Reply: Adjustable sway bar end links for C4??