Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Corvette Podcast

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2007, 03:19 PM
davidfarmer
Race Director
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 712 Likes on 493 Posts

Default Corvette Podcast

Don't know about anyone else, but I'm a bit of a tech junkie. HDTV, mp3's, blah blah blah. I download a lot of podcasts, and have all but given up on music when I'm in my car. Enjoy listening to talk radio, and the internet has made it pretty much "on demand" in any subject....except Corvettes and road racing.

Thinking about doing a very LOW tech podcast, if anyone would listen. Just sit here and see what's on the forum, then answer in the form of an audio podcast. Sort of like the NPR show "Car Talk", only I'm not a smart *** like those guys are.

I figure if anybody listens, we can add a small group via Skype and have a bit of a weekly "roundtable" discussing the latest SCCA and NASA race results, hot brake setups, whose harness bar is the best, and all of the same crap we are re-reading every week anyway.

Or maybe I'm just bored and tired of typing!
Old 08-26-2007, 03:29 PM
gkmccready
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

I listen to sat radio in the cars, and music or podcasts at work. I'd grab it and listen if it was a weekly thing.

You should do a monthly video podcast showing folks some of what you build/set up. :-)
Old 08-26-2007, 03:43 PM
AU N EGL
Team Owner

Received 25 Likes on 25 Posts

Speed On board Pass is free for the Mosport race

http://gms.speedtv.com/Online/?UserI...phReturn=Login

Video #6 is a Ferrari
Video #5 is the White corvette

Last edited by AU N EGL; 08-26-2007 at 03:52 PM.
Old 08-26-2007, 03:59 PM
Falcon
Le Mans Master

Received 54 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by davidfarmer
Don't know about anyone else, but I'm a bit of a tech junkie. HDTV, mp3's, blah blah blah. I download a lot of podcasts, and have all but given up on music when I'm in my car. Enjoy listening to talk radio, and the internet has made it pretty much "on demand" in any subject....except Corvettes and road racing.

Thinking about doing a very LOW tech podcast, if anyone would listen. Just sit here and see what's on the forum, then answer in the form of an audio podcast. Sort of like the NPR show "Car Talk", only I'm not a smart *** like those guys are.

I figure if anybody listens, we can add a small group via Skype and have a bit of a weekly "roundtable" discussing the latest SCCA and NASA race results, hot brake setups, whose harness bar is the best, and all of the same crap we are re-reading every week anyway.

Or maybe I'm just bored and tired of typing!
I think that's a heck of an idea.

The first few will be somewhat easy, but as time goes on the topics will become more difficult.......unless everyone participates and sends you in ideas about what they would like to hear.

Like has been said before, a journey starts with the 1st step.

Git 'er done! I'll listen.

Get notified of new replies

To Corvette Podcast

Quick Reply: Corvette Podcast