Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Piloti's for free!

Old 08-29-2007, 05:29 PM
Wolf Dog
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Piloti's for free!

My wife was complaining about all the athletic shoes I have and in an attempt to calm her down, I decided to donate the ones I don't want. However, I found a "new" pair of Piloti's, size 11 that I would be happy to give to anyone who wants them if you'll pick up the postage. They are the 3/4 style, black with the orangish soles, kind of suede finish. I'm guessing I got these new about 2&1/2 years ago. I never wore them at the track because I just didn't care for the fit. I must have worn them around the outside of the house once because there is the slightest bit of scuffing on the soles. So, I guess you could call them new old stock. The price is free, plus your choice of postage from California.
Old 08-29-2007, 05:39 PM
PA Z06
Safety Car

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

thats really nice of you
Old 08-29-2007, 06:04 PM
provette67
Le Mans Master

Received 705 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by Wolf Dog
My wife was complaining about all the athletic shoes I have and in an attempt to calm her down, I decided to donate the ones I don't want. However, I found a "new" pair of Piloti's, size 11 that I would be happy to give to anyone who wants them if you'll pick up the postage. They are the 3/4 style, black with the orangish soles, kind of suede finish. I'm guessing I got these new about 2&1/2 years ago. I never wore them at the track because I just didn't care for the fit. I must have worn them around the outside of the house once because there is the slightest bit of scuffing on the soles. So, I guess you could call them new old stock. The price is free, plus your choice of postage from California.
If they are still available I will take them.Sent you a pm
Old 08-29-2007, 06:04 PM
tjZ06
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'll take em!!!!!!!!!! I'll even pick 'em up.

-TJ
Old 08-30-2007, 12:12 AM
Wolf Dog
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

They're gone. I'm glad someone can get some use out of them! I don't know if I can afford to have my wife look through my closet again.
Drive safe.
Old 08-30-2007, 03:06 AM
meldog21
Drifting

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Damn!!! I check this forum 2-3 times a day and somehow missed this. And it's only about 10 miles from my house. I guess I'll have to keep using my Addidas GSG9 boots. http://www.botac.com/adgstacboot.html

Dog

Last edited by meldog21; 08-30-2007 at 03:11 AM.
Old 08-30-2007, 08:28 AM
Miaugi
Le Mans Master

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by PA Z06
thats really nice of you
...BTW, no size 7 or 8's lying around?
Old 09-14-2007, 07:40 AM
provette67
Le Mans Master

Received 705 Likes on 383 Posts

Originally Posted by Wolf Dog
Wolf Dog,
you are the best.Shoes arrived and look great.I will try to wear them out for you.Oh and tell your wife thanks too!!!!!

Get notified of new replies

To Piloti's for free!

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Piloti's for free!