Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Auto-X in car video

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2007, 05:10 PM
SonnyinVA
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Auto-X in car video

hey guys,
this is an older video, but i just happened to dig it up the other night and don't think i have ever posted it here before, so i thought i would share. i like watching it... and it is the same car that i set the land speed records in... so... enjoy!
see ya!
sonny

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0u-W-YH0dG4
Old 09-03-2007, 07:50 PM
BrianCunningham
Team Owner

Received 239 Likes on 167 Posts

Great drivin Sonny
Old 09-03-2007, 09:00 PM
SonnyinVA
Melting Slicks

thanks brian!
you back in boston now? i just came through there a few weeks ago. whatcha up to? maybe PM me or send me an email. I shouldn't be stealing MY OWN post. HAHA!
see ya,
sonny
Old 09-03-2007, 10:03 PM
BrianCunningham
Team Owner

Received 239 Likes on 167 Posts

I'm still out in the Pittsburgh area, starting to get a little homesick.

What were you doing in Boston?
If your out there again when I'm back we should grab a beer together
Old 09-03-2007, 11:13 PM
SonnyinVA
Melting Slicks

Well, came through P-Town on my way too... Ok, it's a great story... bare with me. My buddy Scott and I drove his '07 C6 Z06 all the way from the Virginia Beach area to Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island. I guess it was about a 5K mile round trip, but his brother was getting married and Scott wanted to go, and I made some time in my schedule, so we went. We drove straight up and straight back about 2 weeks later. No stopping to sleep or anything. No rest stops or hotels... nada! We were on the news twice while we were up there, and went to a Corvette car show down on the waterfront area of St. Johns. Did some golfing on Prince Edward Island, and had a bonfire on the beach one night. Went jiggin out in the ocean (that's what they call a particular type of fishing), saw some whales and caught my own cod, and drank some Screech (Newfoundland Rum). Saw some live bands at the downtown area (George St.) around the pubs, and saw their annual Crew competition where one boat set a new record, and then later in the day, beat thier own record to set a new one! Some great times. I hope to go back soon. I want to show those boys how to drive a snowmobile. HAHA.

Get notified of new replies

To Auto-X in car video

Quick Reply: Auto-X in car video