Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hyper-3A Leatherette racing seats $376/pair

Search this Thread

Old 01-10-2008, 03:54 PM
mark b
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Hyper-3A Leatherette racing seats $376/pair

Do they fit the C5 interior? Does anyone have these? They are on shophyperformance.com they have great deals on many racing seats, very affordable.. Im thinking of getting these for my c5 coupe but I want to make sure they fit. They are listed as universal fitting/w sliders... also Im curious if you can use the stock seatbelt setup.. thanks shophyperformance.com

Last edited by mark b; 01-10-2008 at 03:58 PM.
Old 01-10-2008, 04:12 PM
AU N EGL
Team Owner

Received 24 Likes on 24 Posts

Those are cheap aftermarket seats. Dont do it
Old 01-11-2008, 12:10 AM
0RAAMaudio
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

reclining seats are not racing seats either (only one I have heard of can be and it is many many times more expensive than those

If you want good seats that recline my favorite for the money are Recaro Speed and SRD models. For real racing seats I prefer Racetech and like them so much I might even start selling them. (my daughter the CPA is after me to sell some race products to make sure the IRS does not give me a hard time with all the write offs I have even though they are legit)

Rick

Get notified of new replies

To Hyper-3A Leatherette racing seats $376/pair

Quick Reply: Hyper-3A Leatherette racing seats $376/pair