Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1/2 price for HPDE3 at Summit Point this weekend with NASA

Search this Thread

Old 11-03-2008, 03:45 PM
Rob's 73
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default 1/2 price for HPDE3 at Summit Point this weekend with NASA

I can't go because my timing chain broke yesterday going down the front stretch and NASA won't refund the money. The refund policy is a full week notification. If someone wants to go for 1/2 price I will try to transfer the slot to you. I think the fee is $336. I asked to receive a credit for next year but no response yet. If I can transfer the registration I'll sell my slot for $150.

Rob
Old 11-03-2008, 03:57 PM
cj68
Pro

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Rob's 73
I can't go because my timing chain broke yesterday going down the front stretch and NASA won't refund the money. The refund policy is a full week notification. If someone wants to go for 1/2 price I will try to transfer the slot to you. I think the fee is $336. I asked to receive a credit for next year but no response yet. If I can transfer the registration I'll sell my slot for $150.

Rob
Don't you have a spare Z51 that you can run up there this weekend ? Surely the tires will fit.
Old 11-03-2008, 04:47 PM
magnetic1
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Rob, Im pretty sure they will give you "store credit" towards a future event. Might want to double check on that.
Old 11-03-2008, 08:07 PM
Rob's 73
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by magnetic1
Rob, Im pretty sure they will give you "store credit" towards a future event. Might want to double check on that.

Chris sent me an email and gave me a $100 credit for a future event. Better than nothing.

Get notified of new replies

To 1/2 price for HPDE3 at Summit Point this weekend with NASA

Quick Reply: 1/2 price for HPDE3 at Summit Point this weekend with NASA