Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harness for FX1Pro and Hardbar

Search this Thread

Old 11-10-2008, 08:57 AM
tracjunkie914
Advanced

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Harness for FX1Pro and Hardbar

anybody have a good (recent) specific recommendation (model/brand) for a harness for a 2003 Z06, hardbar and FX1pro seat?

I've used Simpson and G Force in the past on my BMW.

have searched some, found this on the FAQ:

Harness's
Hardbar - has a set-up but I couldn't find info or pricing so if someone could help me out that would be great
R&D Racing - $40 for mounting hardware (2 seats) and $140 per harness (G-force)
Brey - Krause - $140 for mounting hardware (2 seats) but the harnesses are removable. $300 per harness (Schroth or Sabelt)
Crowe 6 point (for Brey-Krause clip in) $150
Old 11-11-2008, 08:17 AM
astock165
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by tracjunkie914
Harness's
Hardbar - has a set-up but I couldn't find info or pricing so if someone could help me out that would be great
I would wholeheartedly recommend the TeamTech products that Gary sells as well as his Hardbar harness bar. I've run both for a while now in my C4 and love them both. I was involved in a minor hit with a tire wall last month and my safety equipment (which includes TeamTech's Tucker helmet harness) inspired a lot of confidence.

Contact Gary directly for pricing. If you need info contact me via PM or email and I'll get it to you.
Old 11-11-2008, 10:16 AM
Z06Fix
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Harness for FX1Pro and Hardbar: Is the exact setup I will be going with. I'm interested in hearing what every one has to say.

Get notified of new replies

To Harness for FX1Pro and Hardbar

Quick Reply: Harness for FX1Pro and Hardbar