Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Yokohama Advan Slicks Dealers

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2008, 02:25 PM
Wah
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default Yokohama Advan Slicks Dealers

Ok, I'm dumb.

Where can I buy new Yokohama Advan slicks for roadracing ?
Old 12-07-2008, 02:29 PM
fatbillybob
Melting Slicks

Received 204 Likes on 160 Posts

Well to yoko its a secret. I guess they don't want to sell tires. You can't even find info on slicks or available slicks on the company website...or at least I was not smart enough to know how. I do have a source in Calif. I buy from these guys. http://www.tracksideperformance.com/Contact.htm

I am sure they will ship. Also check with the local POC the porshe guys get great support from these kinds of vendors because they are so free with their cash. I bet there is some kind of tire vendor who shows up at their events with a big semi full of tires at their races. That's how I found trackside perf.

I forgot there is try http://www.bobwoodmantires.com/ too. Becareful buying tires in the winter. they crack upon shipping in cold weather. Bob will not even ship them at this time. I have had an especially bad time with the sidewalls of 320 650 18 yoko slicks cracking even during non-freezing months. 4 tires so far with this problem. I run 280 650 18 on the fronts and have had no problems with that size. Of course it is all my fault not yoko.

Last edited by fatbillybob; 12-07-2008 at 02:34 PM.
Old 12-07-2008, 07:05 PM
C6400hp
Safety Car

Location: DFW This user does not support or recommend the product or service displayed in the ad to the right
Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Why must you have the Yoko's
Bowmanized here on the forum sells just about any tire you might want including the Michelin slicks.
Old 12-08-2008, 09:59 AM
Wah
Melting Slicks

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Brother yaddda, yadda free yadda, yadda Yokohama yadda, yadda, yadda ...

Get notified of new replies

To Yokohama Advan Slicks Dealers

Quick Reply: Yokohama Advan Slicks Dealers