Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Last minute Gift ideas\Specials from Bondurant Driving School!

Search this Thread

Old 12-12-2008, 02:13 PM
BondurantHPD
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '08-'09
Default Last minute Gift ideas\Specials from Bondurant Driving School!

Happy Holidays everyone!

If you're like me, you haven't even started your Holiday shopping and need a little push to find that perfect gift. There are so many choices out there but the best gift in my mind is giving someone an experience of a lifetime that they'll never forget!

When I took the Grand Prix Road Racing Course in 2001, it literally changed my life! Now, I'm hooked on doing club racing and track days and ended up buying my own race prepared car. It's gone from an experience to a lifelong, fulfilling hobby. Luckily, I was given the experience as an employee but I then went on to take the Advanced Road Racing, Drifting, Executive Protection\anti Kidnapping, Shifter Karts, and Formula cars. Sometimes a gift can change a person's whole week, year, or life. You don't have to spend a lot either, we have programs starting at $350 for 0-100 MPH in 6 second Shifter Karts, Formula Car experiences at $500, Performance Driving Experiences with Corvettes at $500, and of course all the way up to several day Driving Schools, Advanced Road Racing(90% of NASCAR drivers come to Bondurant for it), and more!

Check out our BRAND NEW WEBSITE TOO!!:

http://www.bondurant.com

Ok, so here's the hot Holiday specials:

--10% off anytime for Forum Members(non stackable, new bookings, multi day courses only)

--Certain course gift certificates are on sale up to 40% off!! *Call for details. 800-842-7233 Mike, Lee, Travis, and Eric are ready to help!

--$50 off Karting courses

--Anyone who has purchased a new ZR1 Corvette: GM provides a 2 day ZR1 Driving School free of charge to you! Bondurant has gone live with our ZR1 course for ZR1 owners!! Give us a call to get booked, there is limited space.

********CHECK OUT THE NEW BONDURANT VIDEO!!!! IT'S THE FIRST VIDEO IN THIS LINK BELOW:

http://www.bondurant.com/high_perfor...eos.php#middle

We look forward to seeing you and your family at Bondurant soon! Happy Holidays!

**As you can see from the photos, we're serious about High Performance Driver Training with over 40 years in business! Our focus is having the BEST Driver training in the business!

Old 02-11-2009, 12:18 PM
BondurantHPD
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
St. Jude Vendor Donor '08-'09

LATEST SPECIALS!:

Give the Valentine’s Day gift they will remember for a lifetime!
15% off gift certificates purchased by February 13th!!! Gift certificates are good through 2/14/10.
Good for new purchases only, discounts on select courses and dates, not combinable with other discounts. Bondurant reserves the right to modify or end the promotion early.

Short Term Bookings
Are you able to attend a Bondurant course on short notice? We now have a short term booking list that we use to fill spots that come available on short notice. If you are local, or can make flight arrangements on short notice, add yourself to our short term bookings list for a possible discount up to 25%.
Example: Save $1200 (25%) on a 4 Day Grand Prix starting on February 16, 2009 or February 24, 2009. Call Mike or Lee at 800-842-7223 now to reserve your seat or for other specials!
Good for new purchases only, discounts on select courses and dates, not combinable with other discounts. Bondurant reserves the right to modify or end the promotion early.

Don’t miss out at Phoenix International Raceway!

Our semi-annual Lap The Oval course at Phoenix International Raceway is on February 20-22, 2009. A 2½ hour program that culminates with open lapping on the fastest 1 mile oval in the west for just $425!!! Call Travis at 480-403-7648 to reserve your seat in the Formula Bondurant racecar today!

Originally Posted by BondurantHPD
Happy Holidays everyone!

If you're like me, you haven't even started your Holiday shopping and need a little push to find that perfect gift. There are so many choices out there but the best gift in my mind is giving someone an experience of a lifetime that they'll never forget!

When I took the Grand Prix Road Racing Course in 2001, it literally changed my life! Now, I'm hooked on doing club racing and track days and ended up buying my own race prepared car. It's gone from an experience to a lifelong, fulfilling hobby. Luckily, I was given the experience as an employee but I then went on to take the Advanced Road Racing, Drifting, Executive Protection\anti Kidnapping, Shifter Karts, and Formula cars. Sometimes a gift can change a person's whole week, year, or life. You don't have to spend a lot either, we have programs starting at $350 for 0-100 MPH in 6 second Shifter Karts, Formula Car experiences at $500, Performance Driving Experiences with Corvettes at $500, and of course all the way up to several day Driving Schools, Advanced Road Racing(90% of NASCAR drivers come to Bondurant for it), and more!

Check out our BRAND NEW WEBSITE TOO!!:

http://www.bondurant.com

Ok, so here's the hot Holiday specials:

--10% off anytime for Forum Members(non stackable, new bookings, multi day courses only)

--Certain course gift certificates are on sale up to 40% off!! *Call for details. 800-842-7233 Mike, Lee, Travis, and Eric are ready to help!

--$50 off Karting courses

--Anyone who has purchased a new ZR1 Corvette: GM provides a 2 day ZR1 Driving School free of charge to you! Bondurant has gone live with our ZR1 course for ZR1 owners!! Give us a call to get booked, there is limited space.

********CHECK OUT THE NEW BONDURANT VIDEO!!!! IT'S THE FIRST VIDEO IN THIS LINK BELOW:

http://www.bondurant.com/high_perfor...eos.php#middle

We look forward to seeing you and your family at Bondurant soon! Happy Holidays!

**As you can see from the photos, we're serious about High Performance Driver Training with over 40 years in business! Our focus is having the BEST Driver training in the business!

Quick Reply: Last minute Gift ideas\Specials from Bondurant Driving School!