Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Not happy w/t Track Daze Staff

Search this Thread

Old 01-02-2009, 03:37 PM
RaleighSS
Drifting

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Default Not happy w/t Track Daze Staff

Issue resolved with a phone call from Eric ... Stand up professional guys....

Last edited by RaleighSS; 01-02-2009 at 06:14 PM. Reason: no problems
Old 01-02-2009, 03:44 PM
mousecatcher
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

yeah, complete ripoff.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:14 PM
wallyman424
Melting Slicks

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

the trackdaze staff are a stand up group of guys. can you really blame them for wanting to give more people a chance to sign up? they offer one of the best track time per dollar setups out there.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:34 PM
RaleighSS
Drifting

Default ok

Originally Posted by wallyman424
the trackdaze staff are a stand up group of guys. can you really blame them for wanting to give more people a chance to sign up? they offer one of the best track time per dollar setups out there.
I agree they are a stand up group of guys.... Look at my other post on this event I posted how stand up group of guys they are.... I enjoy them and think they are great.... but when you publish something you need to follow through... Run another special if you so choose but at least honor the first one.

I posted this here for good a debate this is not an attack on their running of events or value for dollar for track time just principle to "do what you say" Maybe they should have had a disclaimer saying "must have 20 students" ect ..
Old 01-02-2009, 04:40 PM
johninar
Drifting

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I agree with you. The email clearly states the rules, and the reward for giving them money in advance.
Apparently they are not in quite the "giving" mood they were when they started the promo. Very poor decision, and in some areas are subject to very specific rules for contests. I would suggest they take it off their web site and hold the drawing, announce the winner and go on.

Good luck on the drawing.
Old 01-02-2009, 04:44 PM
RaleighSS
Drifting

Originally Posted by johninar
I agree with you. The email clearly states the rules, and the reward for giving them money in advance.
Apparently they are not in quite the "giving" mood they were when they started the promo. Very poor decision, and in some areas are subject to very specific rules for contests. I would suggest they take it off their web site and hold the drawing, announce the winner and go on.

Good luck on the drawing.

I thought it was a good promo as well... Get a much money as you can in the 4th quarter prior to closing the year out.. Outstanding marketing by giving a free event .... now just honor the email ...
Old 01-02-2009, 05:35 PM
RaleighSS
Drifting

Default they called me

Proving they are stand up guys they just phoned me and would like to discuss it further... Just the point that they called is outstanding... Did not get a chance to return the call yet... :-)
Old 01-02-2009, 06:13 PM
RickF
Instructor

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I guess we will see just how stand up they are. Are they now on the hook for two free events? Prior to Jan 1 and Jan 1-15...

The effectiveness of the promo, or lack of, shouldn't change the promo.

Get notified of new replies

To Not happy w/t Track Daze Staff

Quick Reply: Not happy w/t Track Daze Staff