Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Secure trailer storage near Road Atlanta?

Old 01-14-2009, 07:31 PM
NVR2L8
Drifting

Received 50 Likes on 34 Posts

Default Secure trailer storage near Road Atlanta?

I am signed up for the NASA event (HPDE group) in March at Road Atlanta.

My problem is that I need to take my 24' trailer and car from Kentucky to Road Atlanta a week before the event. I need to leave it while I take my son to the Spring Mountain driving school in Nevada, and then back for the NASA event.

I called Road Atlanta, and they said they have an "open" lot next to their facility, but it would not be behind a locked gate. They have security, but I would also have to sign a waiver. Not the best solution, IMO.

So, does anyone know of a secure facility near Road Atlanta where I could lock up my trailer for the week before the March NASA event?

Thanks in advance for any advice?
Old 01-14-2009, 08:47 PM
drivinhard
Racer
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 16 Likes on 15 Posts

PM'd
Old 01-14-2009, 10:34 PM
sperkins
Le Mans Master

Received 44 Likes on 35 Posts

Ron with Discoveryparts.com has exactly what you're looking for. Look him up on the NASA forum or email him through his website.
Old 01-14-2009, 11:03 PM
rasrboy
Melting Slicks

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I have been leaving our small enclosed Kumho trailer there for years in that lot along with tons of other haulers and we have never had a problem. I would fly home and leave it there for 3 weeks at a time and all was good.

That lot is where they store all the golf carts and can not be seen from the road. It sits to the right of the big hill going in the main gate. A lot of us have used our tongue locks and your good to go.

Your call, Just my .02 cents worth.

Aaron

Get notified of new replies

To Secure trailer storage near Road Atlanta?

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Secure trailer storage near Road Atlanta?