Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

WHERE...to get shock rebuilt?????HELP!!

Search this Thread

Old 01-15-2009, 09:52 PM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default WHERE...to get shock rebuilt?????HELP!!

I got a set of the old school Gabrial adjustable shocks on my 68 when I got it,and the LH rear had collapsed,and the shock wouldn't "click" to different settings.I tried contacting Gabrial,and they no longer have the parts,or the service to rebuild these.They are chrome,and kinda coll,so wanting to have the one rebuilt,or possibly buy a single rear,and have it chromed.
Does anyone know where I can find a shop to tackle this,or have a single one laying around for sale???
Thanks.....
Old 01-16-2009, 02:09 AM
gkmccready
Safety Car

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Try Performance Shock at Infineon Raceway. Bruce there seems to have all sorts of funky stuff kicking around when I was there. http://performanceshock.com/ If he can't help maybe he knows somebody who can.
Old 01-16-2009, 07:34 AM
vettesbydesign
Safety Car

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by gkmccready
Try Performance Shock at Infineon Raceway. Bruce there seems to have all sorts of funky stuff kicking around when I was there. http://performanceshock.com/ If he can't help maybe he knows somebody who can.
Thank you for the link!

Get notified of new replies

To WHERE...to get shock rebuilt?????HELP!!

Quick Reply: WHERE...to get shock rebuilt?????HELP!!