Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

mylaps.com

Search this Thread

Old 01-23-2009, 08:53 AM
Red Gump
Race Director

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default mylaps.com

anybody use it? how long does it take for your events to show up? hate to complain about a free service but dang, it's been over a week and it still isn't showing up. I hate the waiting!
Old 01-23-2009, 09:00 AM
mikahb
Vetteless
Support Corvetteforum!

St. Jude Donor '09

Originally Posted by Red Gump
anybody use it? how long does it take for your events to show up? hate to complain about a free service but dang, it's been over a week and it still isn't showing up. I hate the waiting!
I expect most anybody with a transponder uses it at least occasionally. How long it takes for results to show depends completely on the organization submitting those results. I've seen it as fast as the day after the event, and as slow as almost 2 weeks.
Old 01-23-2009, 09:01 AM
MAC95 6SPD
Racer

I look at my times there. My understanding is the times have to be submitted to my laps. I have been at races and heard timing talking about sending the results online. So I would say it depends on how fast they are sent in. I have seen results same day and up to a week after.
Mat
Old 01-23-2009, 09:22 AM
RAFTRACER
Melting Slicks

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by MAC95 6SPD
I look at my times there. My understanding is the times have to be submitted to my laps. I have been at races and heard timing talking about sending the results online. So I would say it depends on how fast they are sent in. I have seen results same day and up to a week after.
Mat

I agree....depends on the sanctioning body to when they are submitted....You'd think they'd got on it and post immediately.

Maybe there were protests ??.......
Old 01-23-2009, 09:54 AM
Red Gump
Race Director

Originally Posted by RAFTRACER
I agree....depends on the sanctioning body to when they are submitted....You'd think they'd got on it and post immediately.

Maybe there were protests ??.......
don't think so but that's something to consider. they delayed the awards ceremony for an hour to settle any disputes/penalties so I think it was final last thursday night. they're probably just taking their sweet time.
Old 01-23-2009, 11:27 AM
KBlanke
Drifting

Sometimes it takes HSR forever to post the results, when we ran Sebring in December it took almost a month for it to show. Then again it only took a couple of weeks for Daytona in November to show up.
Old 01-23-2009, 02:49 PM
0Randy@DRM
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

How did you do????

Randy
Old 01-24-2009, 09:17 AM
Red Gump
Race Director

Originally Posted by Randy@DRM
How did you do????

Randy
could have used a skilled ice racer on our team, it was COLD. dropped our average time by :03.5/lap but we had mechanicals and missed 1 hour. we had great pace and pit stops but dang car gave us fits. I want to see how we did compared to the rest of our class though and it's still not up on mylaps.
Old 01-24-2009, 03:39 PM
0Randy@DRM
Former Vendor

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by Red Gump
could have used a skilled ice racer on our team, it was COLD. dropped our average time by :03.5/lap but we had mechanicals and missed 1 hour. we had great pace and pit stops but dang car gave us fits. I want to see how we did compared to the rest of our class though and it's still not up on mylaps.
I'm getting my comp license this summer. Finally It was 24 below zero up here last week Maybe next year will work out.

Randy

Get notified of new replies

To mylaps.com

Quick Reply: mylaps.com