Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

***Load Bearing Dyno Day in Birmingham***

Search this Thread

Old 04-01-2009, 02:11 PM
0Robert@SPEEDSOUTH
Former Vendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default ***Load Bearing Dyno Day in Birmingham***

Hi guys, we’re looking at potential dates for a dyno day during the months of May or June. With so many clubs having so many different activities this time of the year I figured it would be best to just post in this section and go from there.

Our machine is an eddy brake load bearing type, a Mustang brand 1100SE. To read more about the unit, our test cell, and a list of FAQs check out www.SoutheastChassisDyno.com, or www.SECdyno.com for short.

Here are some possible dates, all of them are Saturdays:

5/2, This is also the date of the Mid Alabama Corvette Club (MACC) annual car show. This show will be about 1 mile from us. So going back and forth would be simple.

5/9

5/16

5/23

6/6, This date is proposed as a dyno day for MACC so this would be easy to add to.

6/20

We can move cars around in the shop to allow us room to do a chili cook off, or…. Along with some prizes: highest horsepower, highest torque, most popular, various door prizes, pin the tail on the technician…well maybe not that one.

I've included some pics of our test cell and one of our shop.

Let’s hear some suggestions.

Thanks guys.
Attached Images     
Old 04-01-2009, 02:42 PM
exracer28
Drifting

Received 79 Likes on 48 Posts

I will come down from Huntsville. Will you be able to do any tuning that day? Car is a LS2 road race car.
Old 04-01-2009, 08:52 PM
0Robert@SPEEDSOUTH
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by exracer28
I will come down from Huntsville. Will you be able to do any tuning that day? Car is a LS2 road race car.
We can. The tuning will depend on the number of cars registered and the extent of the tuning required. Send an e-mail to me, Robert@SPEEDSOUTH.com, and I'll reply with a custom tune form for you to fill out and we can put together some pricing for you.

Thanks.
Old 04-03-2009, 12:23 PM
0Robert@SPEEDSOUTH
Former Vendor

ttt

Get notified of new replies

To ***Load Bearing Dyno Day in Birmingham***

Quick Reply: ***Load Bearing Dyno Day in Birmingham***