Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Video: Spring Mountain Teen Driving Program

Old 05-14-2009, 04:52 AM
socalspringmountain
Premium Supporting Vendor

Received 416 Likes on 185 Posts

Default Video: Spring Mountain Teen Driving Program

Hi all,

Here is a short video I put together for the Spring Mountain Teen Driving Program. Hope you enjoy it

Spring Mountain Teen Driving Program

The kids and parents had a great time! So did I. It was really cool to see the kids gain confidence and improve their driving skills as the day went on.

This is really a great program and if you live near Las Vegas or are planning on visiting, I highly recommend it. The program makes a great one day adventure you can share with your kids.

The cost is only $495 per person. If you choose to leave the driving to your teen, you can still enjoy all the amenities of our Country Club including clubhouse, fitness center, pool, Jacuzzi, indoor racquet ball court, indoor shooting range or you can set up a massage with our therapist, all without ever having to leave the track.

Take Care,

Ken

The Official Performance Driving School Of Corvette
www.racespringmountain.com
victor@racespringmountain.com
800-391-6891

Old 05-14-2009, 11:35 AM
TheKomoman
Le Mans Master
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 13 Likes on 11 Posts
St Jude Donor '13

Great idea Ken! I know the ABS exercise we went through as the first step of the 3 day program I did was EXTREMELY instructive. This is a set of skills a young driver needs and can really shorten the learning curve with this. Hope it's very successful for you guys.

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Video: Spring Mountain Teen Driving Program