Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Pheonix/CMR at the Glen-Aug 17 - need tire help

Search this Thread

Old 08-14-2009, 08:59 PM
GettReal
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Default Pheonix/CMR at the Glen-Aug 17 - need tire help

Hi Guys, this isnt an emergency but curious if anyone who is going to this upcoming Mondays event has a new or used hoosier 275/35/18 kicking around. This is for my back up set which I just noticed one of my fronts is corded. Let me know

Steve
Old 08-15-2009, 08:34 AM
dcvee
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GettReal
Hi Guys, this isnt an emergency but curious if anyone who is going to this upcoming Mondays event has a new or used hoosier 275/35/18 kicking around. This is for my back up set which I just noticed one of my fronts is corded. Let me know

Steve
I have an extra Koni Challenge Hoosier in that size....if that fits your description of "Hoosier". PM me if interested. We'll be arriving on Sunday early evening.

Don
Old 08-15-2009, 03:45 PM
GettReal
Le Mans Master

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by dcvee
I have an extra Koni Challenge Hoosier in that size....if that fits your description of "Hoosier". PM me if interested. We'll be arriving on Sunday early evening.

Don
Hey Don, thanks so much for the offer, The people on this forum are so supportive its amazing. I was able to get a new tire this morning and just finished having it mounted so I'm all ready to run.

We'll be hitting the Seneca Lodge around 4 or 5pm tomorrow, so look for all the trailers with Ontario plates and come say Hi

We love the Glen and cant wait for this event !!

Steve
Old 08-15-2009, 06:08 PM
dcvee
Instructor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GettReal
Hey Don, thanks so much for the offer, The people on this forum are so supportive its amazing. I was able to get a new tire this morning and just finished having it mounted so I'm all ready to run.

We'll be hitting the Seneca Lodge around 4 or 5pm tomorrow, so look for all the trailers with Ontario plates and come say Hi

We love the Glen and cant wait for this event !!

Steve
Look forward to meeting you Steve...we'll (Argonaut-Brad-99FRC, Me Z06) be at the lodge as well around 5-6pm.

Cya then!!
Don
Old 08-15-2009, 09:04 PM
argonaut
Burning Brakes

Received 46 Likes on 36 Posts

Looks like a big Ontario contingent is coming - "eh?" Look forward to meeting you all. I really want to hit Mosport one of these days.

Get notified of new replies

To Pheonix/CMR at the Glen-Aug 17 - need tire help

Quick Reply: Pheonix/CMR at the Glen-Aug 17 - need tire help