Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Big Thanks to Joe & Mark from Phoenix Performance

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2009, 10:09 AM
JimbeauZ06
Burning Brakes

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Big Thanks to Joe & Mark from Phoenix Performance

Sometimes I wonder what ever happened to customer service, and then you see guys like Gary from Hardbar with Zenak's hub, and now Joe Aquilante and company from Phoenix Performance go the extra mile to take care of their customers.

I've been fighting EBCM issues for a while now as some of you know from reading other posts, but after cleaning grounds, replacing hubs, swapping harnesses and sending the unit out for repair, I finally had to seek professional help. Mark from Phoenix swapped a working unit into the car and it solved the problem! Finding a new replacement available quickly was another issue, so to have me ready on time, Joe is going to loan me one of his modules (and I'm pretty sure whose car it's coming off of ) so I can have ABS at Daytona and NJMP.

These guys do great work and I can't tell you how much I appreciate it!
Old 09-30-2009, 01:12 PM
gonzalezfj
Melting Slicks

You can't beat Phoenix Performance for good customer service and getting the job done right the first time.

Frank Gonzalez
Old 09-30-2009, 03:09 PM
wtknght1
Melting Slicks

Amen.
Joe, AJ and the whole crew really bent over backward for John Buttermore to get him Joe's new LS3 and back on track well enough to finish 3d at the Runoffs. It had a brand new B&B'd engine, dry sump and all the goodies - great car! It wasn't free, but renting cars is not something Joe normally does...unless it's an 'emergency.'
Old 09-30-2009, 05:59 PM
steponc
Burning Brakes
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
St. Jude Donor '14

I think they are great also. I was in a crunch trying to find a C6 diff for my 03 Z. I called and talked to Joe. He said they had one but he was not sure of the condition. He talked to one of the mechanics and told me it was toast. He then told me they had a low milage 08 Z51 but his son had ear marked it for his car. Joe asked me to wait a minute, I could hear them discussing it and then Joe came back and said he would sell it to me. They even shipped it to Rocklin Standard gear for me so it could be built with 3:90s and strengthened. When it got to RSG, George said the insides were pristine. This saved me from buying more parts. Great doing businees with people like this.

Thanks Joe!
Old 10-01-2009, 08:40 AM
jfaphoenix32
Supporting Vendor

Received 104 Likes on 66 Posts

Thanks everyone for the kind comments... Without all of your support this would not be fun. Mark, Kurt, Chris, AJ, jeanne,jeff, jeff, chuckie, ruth, Klevis, Matt and Jason all appreciate the business. Call any time with questions...

By the way, we have a new service coming along, with in a month or two we will begin offering engine rebuid services for all LS engines... Includes balance and blueprinting, performance upgrades and service life extension programs... Thanks again for all of your support..

Joe

Last edited by jfaphoenix32; 10-01-2009 at 08:40 AM. Reason: typo

Get notified of new replies

To Big Thanks to Joe & Mark from Phoenix Performance

Quick Reply: Big Thanks to Joe & Mark from Phoenix Performance