Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

3rd party warranty companies

Search this Thread

Old 05-06-2010, 02:13 PM
froggy47
Race Director

Received 194 Likes on 164 Posts

Default 3rd party warranty companies

I have a gmpp on my 04z, but I need to find a GOOD company for an 07 BMW 328i.

I qualify for the BMW (factory) extended warranty but I can only get 3 add'l years & was looking for more. 35,000 on the car.

There are hundreds of these 3rd party out there & maybe a handful that are worth anything.

Anyone have a good one?

Old 05-06-2010, 07:28 PM
Racer-38
Racer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I own a Mercedes SL55 AMG that I absolutely love. I have never, ever, ever bought an extended warranty on anything. But I knew that i would keep this car for awhile. As the warranty on the car was getting ready to expire, the dealership called me and asked me if I wanted to extend the warranty. I went in an talked to the 'warranty' salesperson. Against my better judgement, i relented and extended the warranty 35,000 miles. Absolutely the best "car" decision I have ever made. The warranty company is Easy Care. It was, i thought at the time, an expensive policy. But it has paid for itself 10X over. Easy Care is GREAT!!!!!!!!!! Last week I brought the car in because a pulley was making noise. They sent out a representative to see if it was covered.....not only did they pay for the pulley, they found a broken motor mount and several other things that were wrong that I wasn't aware of>>>>and paid for all of them. That service alone would have cost me $3700. I would guess they have paid in excess of $15k on my car. But as you might imagine, I'm a little tough on cars. I am on my 4th set of aftermarket wheels (at $10K/set) and the car only has 80,000 miles on it!!!!!
Old 05-06-2010, 08:28 PM
brkntrxn
Drifting

Received 51 Likes on 42 Posts

Look into the aftermarket warranty offered by the Nissan dealerships. I have been impressed and will discuss via PM if you wish.

-Kevin

Get notified of new replies

To 3rd party warranty companies

Quick Reply: 3rd party warranty companies