Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Sparco Roadsters RED w/ Arizen Brackets

Search this Thread

Old 05-15-2010, 08:35 PM
mariofromnewyork
Late Model Domestics
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Default Sparco Roadsters RED w/ Arizen Brackets

2 Mint Red Sparco Roadsters with only 600 miles on the drivers seat, Passenger seat my wife sat on twice.

Includes Sparco correct mounting bolts for seats and 2 pairs of Arizen Brackets.

Plug and play kit here boys!!

I really wanted C6 ZO6 seats but when I came across these I had to have, until another forum member sold me his C6 ZO6 seats yesterday which I have in the car now and love them.

There are no blemishes, rips, or stains. Their basically new.

As you know they do not make these seats any more and some of the other seat vendors used these seats to mold the much, much more expensive ones that are sold now.

As far as fitment i have everything you need to bolt these to your c5 power or manual seats. All included.

Its was a pretty easy swap for me! 2 hours in my house garage.

These seats create a ton more leg stretch room I say almost 8 inches. You sit a little higher with the cushions in and a little lower with the cushions out from stock.

I drive my Z everyday to work which is 10 miles away and they are comfortable, but where they excel is in lateral support and the ability to stay planted while turning and of course there Italian style!

Hey i'm italian and had to throw that in there!!

Sold lots of high dollar items on here as well as bought some and never had any problems.

K9FAM is my ebay name and I have a perfect score! I am Paypal preferred!

These can be picked up in VA beach or I will ship them anywhere in the 48. Out side that you pay actual shipping. Seats way 15lbs and 1 bracket weighs 4lbs( 2 per seat). Bolts weigh 1/4 lb thats 4 of them.

If you are local I will install these for you!!!

Price is $1300 shipped and Paypal fees on me!

Any questions pm or email!!
Old 05-15-2010, 10:08 PM
mariofromnewyork
Late Model Domestics
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 27 Posts

Sold to BHRZ06

Enjoy!

Mario

Quick Reply: Sparco Roadsters RED w/ Arizen Brackets