Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Carbon Fiber RS2 seats - 4 Available!

Search this Thread

Old 05-25-2010, 02:21 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Received 70 Likes on 41 Posts

Default Black Carbon Fiber RS2 seats - 4 Available!

I have 4 black cloth carbon fiber RS2 seats available.

They can be purchased with either the side mounts for mounting them to the o/e tracks (you'll loose about 1" of headroom) or with our mounting brackets; with or without sliders. Our mounting bracket can be used with a racing harness and/or the stock seat belt and can sit lower than the stock seat if needed.

Anyone interested can email or pm me what hardware setup they would like and their zip code and I'll get them a delivered price.

We also have some Red, Yellow or Blue RS2 seats in black fiberglass if anyone prefers them.
Old 05-25-2010, 04:32 PM
24hr Z06
Melting Slicks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

that mount looks really nice, going to have to check and make sure i can lose an inch of headroom though..
Old 05-25-2010, 06:51 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

For those who can fit in a more aggressive seat we should have one set of the seat below in red and in yellow as well. With our mounting brackets it is easy to set the seat up so that with 4 bolts (the floor bolts) you can drop in a track seat quickly with harnesses attached and quickly pull it back out whenever you want to go back to stock.

Old 05-25-2010, 08:13 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by 24hr Z06
that mount looks really nice, going to have to check and make sure i can lose an inch of headroom though..
You don't loose headroom with our mounting brackets - you gain 1" if needed. You will loose some headroom if you mount the seat on your o/e tracks - power or manual.
Old 05-26-2010, 02:04 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

I've posted the link below to answer as many questions as I can. Again, we only have 4 of these.

http://www.arizenracingsports.com/pa...en/PROD/RS2-CF
Old 05-26-2010, 02:33 PM
Zenak
Terminal Vette Addict
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 12 Posts

If anyone in Bucks or Montgomery County PA (metro Philly) gets a set in their car, let me know I want to sit in them :-) Still not sure I love the Caravaggios I put in :-(
Old 05-26-2010, 02:47 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by Zenak
If anyone in Bucks or Montgomery County PA (metro Philly) gets a set in their car, let me know I want to sit in them :-) Still not sure I love the Caravaggios I put in :-(
There are member in Chester Springs, PA and Glen Mills, PA but I don't know how close those are.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:05 AM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Post # 5 on the thread below includes a write-up from a forum member with pictures of his installation using our brackets and sliders.

http://forums.corvetteforum.com/c5-g...for-c5-c6.html
Old 05-27-2010, 04:17 PM
RDnomorecobra
Drifting

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Zenak I am in chester springs, near Exton. I will be out of town for the holiday weekend but ping me next week we can hook up. I do like the seats BTW
Old 05-28-2010, 12:27 PM
Zenak
Terminal Vette Addict
Support Corvetteforum!

Received 36 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by RDnomorecobra
Zenak I am in chester springs, near Exton. I will be out of town for the holiday weekend but ping me next week we can hook up. I do like the seats BTW
Im not far from the TPK let me know :-)

Last edited by Zenak; 06-02-2010 at 06:16 PM.
Old 06-01-2010, 02:15 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by arizen

They can be purchased with either the side mounts for mounting them to the o/e tracks (you'll loose about 1" of headroom) or with our mounting brackets; with or without sliders. Our mounting bracket can be used with a racing harness and/or the stock seat belt and can sit lower than the stock seat if needed.

Anyone interested can email or pm me what hardware setup they would like and their zip code and I'll get them a delivered price.
These are still available (black w/ cf shell) and if anyone is interested in the red, blue or yellow seats I have some black cushions I could swap to make them 2-tone at no extra charge.
Old 06-08-2010, 12:08 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

There is FREE CONTINENTAL US SHIPPING on the product page below until 6/15 while supplies last.

Old 08-05-2010, 11:14 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

We also have some Red, Yellow or Blue RS2 seats in black fiberglass if anyone prefers them.
I have one set of the carbon fiber seats left. I could offer them DELIVERED within the 48 states WITH brackets for mounting to the o/e tracks for $699 each.

Any of the red, yellow or blue FRP seats I could deliver with brackets for mounting to the o/e tracks for $499 each.
Old 11-13-2010, 05:10 PM
0marrad
Former Vendor

We have one remaining carbon fiber seat. It will be sold for $499 including the brackets for the o/e tracks or $599 with complete mounting brackets and sliders.

Get notified of new replies

To Black Carbon Fiber RS2 seats - 4 Available!

Quick Reply: Black Carbon Fiber RS2 seats - 4 Available!