Autocrossing & Roadracing Suspension Setup for Track Corvettes, Camber/Caster Adjustments, R-Compound Tires, Race Slicks, Tips on Driving Technique, Events, Results
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

FS or Trade:Brand NEW Pfadt Spherical/ Monoball bushings already installed. NO miles.

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2010, 12:05 AM
Git Er Dun
Burning Brakes

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default FS or Trade:Brand NEW Pfadt Spherical/ Monoball bushings already installed. NO miles.

http://www.pfadtracing.com/catalog/p...roducts_id/104

I bought Pfadt's spherical bushing kit brand new. I had the bushings in the control arms professionally installed by John Boos of Boos Performance. I am now selling my car and returning it to a stock FRC.

The control arms were never even put back on the car. The bushings are BRAND NEW and have only been pushed into the control arms. They have NO miles and all you would have to do is take your control arms off and put mine on. I have decided on buying an already done racecar and it already has the bushings on it so I just need to sell these to return my FRC to stock form.

I would prefer to exchange control arms with someone but if I need to sell them outright then that can probably be worked out too.

These were $1890 new.

I would like $1700 OBO plus your stock control arms. If you want to just buy them outright I will need to find a replacement set of control arms before I can sell my set with the bushings.

These are for sale locally also.

Thanks for your interest. -Eric Winsor (651)707-6584
Old 06-14-2010, 07:10 PM
Git Er Dun
Burning Brakes

Might not be selling them now. The car deal may have fallen through. I will know more soon.
Old 06-19-2010, 12:59 PM
Git Er Dun
Burning Brakes

Not for sale anymore. The other car deal fell through so I am sticking to my first plan and continuing to build my FRC into a racecar.
Old 06-19-2010, 06:46 PM
blkz
Pro

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Eric , I've got the bearings on my car , I think you'll be pleased .
Old 06-19-2010, 08:32 PM
dvandentop
Race Director

Received 583 Likes on 242 Posts

damn what were ya gonna get if the frc sold??
Old 06-20-2010, 02:17 AM
Git Er Dun
Burning Brakes

Johnny Haskel's 02 Z06. It has a tranzilla T-56, Pheonix cage, moton 4 way adjustables, Quaife Diff, AP 6 piston front brakes, full ACP body, ect. He blew up another C5R motor and wanted to sell the car. I was going to buy it pretty much ready to just put my 442ci LS7 in and then have John Boos sort some stuff and substitute some of my parts but his car is a nice car and would have jumped me right into Super Touring 1.

He's getting his motor rebuilt and re-installed and hopefully this motor will work out well for him.

Get notified of new replies

To FS or Trade:Brand NEW Pfadt Spherical/ Monoball bushings already installed. NO miles.

Quick Reply: FS or Trade:Brand NEW Pfadt Spherical/ Monoball bushings already installed. NO miles.